25 ~ "My sweet"

A/N: Smut! Fluff in the beginning and afterward bc I know y'all are hungry for Ramattra's c-

Warnings: Soft and cute, slow to rough, gentle dom!Ramattra, sub!Reader, Nemesis form, fluff at the end w/ aftercare.

With Ramattra fully restored, and no need for the hospital room anymore, you stayed in Ramattra's previous room next to yours. You walked inside to find it as it was when he left. 

The bed was still a mess, and you thought back to that night biting away tears. 

He promised he wouldn't leave, and you were sure to keep him to that promise, for if he didn't you would tear him apart. 

Literally.

Zenyatta would disapprove, but he'd understand eventually.

You were cleaning the room up a bit before you felt something hard pressed against your back. You jolted and looked up to see Ramattra, his chest pressing against you.

His arms wrapped around your waist and his head was leaning down to nuzzle your neck. You felt him hum softly, it tingled on your neck. 

You chuckled softly, turning in his grasp. "Are you alright?"

"Of course," Ramattra replied, gently running a hand through your hair. "I'm simply admiring you as much as you admire me."

You grinned and just moved your fingers to touch his chest plate, fiddling with the hem of his scarf. "You admire me?"

"Indeed."

"In what way?"

"In every way," Ramattra replied, gently placing his head against yours, taking in a deep breath as he completely took you in. 

You sighed softly as your head was still pressed against his, you just held onto him like that for a long while you felt his hands shift onto your waist, gently squeezing you. 

"I... want to make up to you," He whispered. "Will you let me?"

You took in a deep breath, a warmth spreading on your cheeks. Your eyes widened as you looked up at him, and to your surprise, you nodded.

"I want to hear your voice, my sweet." He said, moving his hand to rest on yours.

"Yes... I want you to," you whispered, opening your eyes to see his lights brightly lit.

He gently stepped back, and you whined at the lack of feeling the pressure of his body. Ramattra chuckled softly, "I want to see you, my sweet. May I?"

He carefully held his hands on your waist, waiting for your permission to take off your shirt. When you did -- remembering to use your words -- you felt his cold hands gently move along your stomach and chest area, causing you to whimper softly.

Your nipples were already hard from the cold of his hands, and your bra was doing nothing to hide it. The fact he was touching you with so much care was the second reason, you couldn't deny you were incredibly aroused by how he noted every reaction you gave to his touch. 

You decided to be brave and unclasp the bra yourself, already showing Ramattra you wanted this, and for god's sake, you needed this. A break from everything, just a moment to let yourself go and drown in pleasure.

Ramattra let out a shuddered breath, looking down at you with his lights flaring slightly, incredibly aroused by your actions. His hands gently moved up to tease around your nipples, softly caressing your breasts. 

He was careful, slow, teasing almost. Slowly, the tingling feeling in your stomach started to grow into a more impatient feeling. Ramattra remembered that from the last time, using one of his hands to hold you down.