11 ~ "What do I feel?"

Ramattra was pacing in his room, his scarf tossed on his bed. He didn't know what happened to him, the cold-blooded Null Sector leader had gone soft at the sight of his brother getting hurt. And worse than that, he had surrendered to the feelings of a woman. A human female. 

His anger for what happened in the past suddenly came out, hurting Zenyatta fatally. He was enraged with him, yes. But he felt powerless when he saw his brother harmed. As soon as he saw your rage for harming Zenyatta, he questioned whether your hatred towards omnics was true.

Ramattra felt like he was losing his mind, a metal hand moved over his face plate, wondering what he should do. He wasn't the only omnic in the building, that, he noticed. Perhaps there was a way to feel connected somehow, even with his brother now recovering, he had to make it feel like home.

But there was also you. He felt safe and at ease when he was around you.

But, he felt at ease and felt guilty at the same time. You obviously cared for Zenyatta, and he had not let your smiles at an omnic -- with a bird? -- go unnoticed. 

Ramattra liked it when you smiled, it shows your innocence and your pureness, yet behind you hides protectiveness over anything you care about.

When Ramattra had watched what happened that made you hate omnics, he saw himself briefly.

Fate decided for you to hate omnics, and fate had decided for Ramattra to hate humans. All because of one bloody war. It almost made him feel connected to you.

Ramattra's thoughts were interrupted when he heard a soft knock on his door. He conjured his scepter in his hand and snarled, "Who goes there?"

With your voice muffled from the other side, "It's me, Y/N," he shot up, grabbing his scarf and flinging it on himself. 

He felt excitement.

He got rid of his scepter and walked to the door, opening it to look down at you. 

The wires on his hair were partially falling on his face, giving him a more savage look, his chest heaving indicating he had been practicing maybe. 

"Y/N, any reason for your presence?" he stammered.

You smiled up at him, which caused him to short-circuit. 

Damn! Why did her smile make him feel this way?

"Well... I figured I'd come to pick you up to talk with some other omnics. Perhaps it'll make you feel better and more included in the group."

Ramattra nodded, "I-I'll be right there, give me a moment."

You smiled and gave him a thumbs-up. "I'll be right here when you're done." And with that, you leaned against a wall next to the door, wondering what he was doing.

You also noticed his scarf being the wrong way, which had to be taken care of.

Meanwhile, Ramattra was moving a hand through the wires on the top of his head. Muttering to himself. "Very well... I assume I'll meet them now."

He stepped out of his room a few seconds later, looking around to see where you had gone. 

You tapped his shoulder as you stood behind him. Ramattra noticeably jolted and turned around immediately, meeting your gaze. 

You smirked at him, "Scared?"

Ramattra cleared his throat, standing up straight, "Me? Never."

You rolled your eyes and stood up on your tippy toes, moving to face Ramattra. His face was inches from you, had you been taller, you were sure that you would've touched his face.