14 ~ "Truthfully"

You sat in the lounge, watching Ana and Reinhardt cook together while making flirty comments about each other. You weren't going to lie, it was adorable. Mei was making ice cream together with Tracer and Brigitte, smiling as they made small snowmen."Blergh! Why can't they focus on makin' the food, aye?" 

You decided to sit next to Junker Queen and let her keep you distracted, she was both comforting and funny to listen to, especially when she had a few too many beers. 

"Honestly, I'm starvin'! Granny, hurry up for ya queen, ye?" She called out to Ana, to which she put her hands on her hips, shaking her head disappointingly.

Odessa shrugged and kicked her feet on the table, going back to sharpening Gracie. 

"Ya've been awfully quiet, Y/N. Ya sure it's not the whole Zen thing? He's alright ain't he?"

You looked up at her, smiling softly. "I'm alright... just got a lot of things on my mind."

She comfortingly put an arm around your shoulder, hugging you shortly. "I'm not one for huggin' but I feel ya needed one. It'll be alright, mate."

You smiled warmly and leaned your head on her shoulder, drifting away in thought. 

Ramattra was still sitting beside Zenyatta, his head resting in his own hands. "What do I do, brother? I'm terribly lost in my mind."

Zenyatta hummed, rubbing his metal jaw as he looked at his troubled brother. "Ask her out, perhaps? It is the first step towards a healthy relationship."

Ramattra growled as he meant what to do with Null Sector, and now he had placed the idea of taking you out on a date in his head. 

Zenyatta chuckled at his brother, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Brother, you should take more time in appreciating what is around you, rather than what is ahead of you. Live in the now, and let the worry you have carried on your shoulders rest."

Ramattra stood up and looked down at his brother. "I do believe it is time for you to rest, brother."

Zenyatta shook his head and called out to him before he left the door. "She adores to stay at home, perhaps cook her dinner yourself!"

Ramattra slammed the door shut, but not without cursing into his room. 

Laughter was heard from inside the hospital room as Ramattra now stood face-to-face with you.  

"Y/N-"

You looked down at the tray of food you held in your hands, "Sorry to interrupt... can you open the door for me?"

Ramattra nodded slowly, opening the door for you as you walked in. 

He knew you were deliberately avoiding his gaze, and he swore under his breath, wanting to tell you how he truly felt about you. How he was frightened of his feelings towards you. 

He had to find the right timing, yet he didn't know when. He returned to his chambers, running a hand through his wired hair. Perhaps he should take you out for a date after all.

You settled down the tray in front of Zenyatta and he saw your look of sorrow. 

"You are troubled." He stated and you nodded in response.

You looked up at Zenyatta and put the tray aside. It was meant for you both to eat, even though Zenyatta has never told you how exactly he eats, you knew that Ana was his favorite chef.

You were fidgeting with your hands, "Your brother... he is very kind towards me these past days and I..."

You weren't sure how to continue. Were you going to confess your feelings for his brother? I mean, it was illegal but it felt like it considering Ramattra was the only form of a family he has.

"You are afraid of his absence." Zenyatta finished your sentence, making you nod and run your hands over your face. 

"I don't know why," you continued, "I don't know why I feel like this for him."

Zenyatta then began to laugh, and you frowned at him. "This is not funny considering he'll leave in like... a few hours or so."

Zenyatta then sat up and leaned a bit closer to you, "Do you honestly think that? Or is your mind focused on his departure so much you fail to see his sentiment toward you?"

You looked at Zenyatta, and you looked back at the door, wondering if Ramattra had a conversation just like this. 

"Find him," Zenyatta said, "I'm sure he won't be busy at the moment."

You don't know why, but you felt brave enough to talk to Ramattra about all of this. Perhaps confessing to him, but the discussion of whether or not he'll stay needs to be answered. Then, at the very least, one part of your brain will be calmed down. 

You thanked Zenyatta and just before you left, you hugged him tightly. "I missed you, Zen."

He hummed and embraced you with his arms, "I have, too."

When you pulled back, you smiled at him.

Zenyatta just looked at you, tilting his head. "What are you waiting for? You have talking to do with my brother." 

Grinning like an idiot, you rushed and exited the room, taking a deep breath before striding towards Ramattra's room.

Once you arrived there, something was holding you back from knocking. Your fist was already raised, resting on Ramattra's door. You swallowed the lump in your throat, gathering the courage to make three small knocks.

A few heavy thumps of metal were heard and you held your breath when Ramattra opened the door.

His head was tilted and his lights were flaring brightly again. "Y/N..."

You thinned your lips and looked down. "I'm sorry for leaving like that earlier. I just..."

You refused to look into his eyes and aimlessly looked around you.

"I'm just scared you'll leave after everything is over..."

You heard Ramattra sucking in a large breath, and he looked down at you, stammering. "I can assure you, I... I have not yet made plans for my departure..."

You kept your eyes on the floor, not letting him know about the small hope that rose within you. 

That's when you felt a cold metal resting right under your chin. It applied pressure, forcing your head to move up to meet Ramattra's gaze. Your face was incredibly red, that was for sure.

Your eyes flickered to where his lips would be, and you hesitated about what to do. Ramattra removed his finger from under your chin and leaned in a bit closer, knowing what you wanted to do. 

"I want you to." He whispered. 

It was then that you wrapped your arms around his neck, your hands tugging at his scarf to make him lean down a bit more to your height.

Your lips were pressed against his face plate, and you felt him heating up as well, a low growl escaping from his chest. 

Once you pulled back from him, releasing your grip on the scarf, you were quickly held by your waist and pushed into the darkness that was Ramattra's room.

~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY YEAH 3 CHAPTERS IN A DAY, THAT'S ENOUGH FOOD FOR Y'ALL TO FEED ON FOR NOW

And yeah... I'm leaving it at *that* moment.

Lmk what you think, love yall :)