18 ~ "Ready for a knockout?"

A/N: 100 VOTES?! TYSM!!

The moment you stood before Ramattra, you raised your head, clearing your mind as Zenyatta told you to do. You took a deep breath, hearing the soft beeps and mechanical sounds from behind him, his army growing restless.

You noticed his stance faltered lightly upon seeing you, he shifted his weight briefly, lifting his arm as if to reach you. "Y/N...-"

"Overwatch is here to negotiate," You suddenly said out loud, causing Ramattra to jolt at your sudden voice raise. "We are here to discuss your plans in hopes to find peace for both parties involved, ending the Null Sector invasions, and preventing another Omnic Crisis."

You glanced back, seeing the team nodding at you.

When you looked back at Ramattra, you thinned your lips and held back on yelling at him. "Overwatch wants you to join their forces and show mankind how omnics will no longer pose a threat to humanity, and we will show them how omnics can help us in their ways."

Ramattra tilted his head down at you, the hold on his scepter tightening. He thought about it, in fact, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Back to being with you, a human that understood omnics despite your fear for them. Yet, he thought that omnics would be tortured even more by joining Overwatch, considering the past of the organization.

"We demand an answer from you." You mumbled, looking down to notice a tear falling down your cheek. You wiped it away and looked back up, standing your ground.

Just as Ramattra was about to give an answer, he heard something strange.

Given your reaction, he knew that you heard it too. You heard some sort of charging sound from your side, and your ear device rang with yells. "Y/N, MOVE, NOW!"

You turned your head towards the sound, to find a giant golden fist, punching you harshly in your side, pushing you into the stone wall.

...

Ramattra watched the scene happen before his eyes, and rushed toward you and Doomfist. "Overwatch will never stand a chance, and Null Sector will not give in." Akande laughed and looked down at your body, slumped against the wall. 

Ramattra grasped Doomfist harshly, hissing "Y/N was not to be hurt in any way!"

Akande clenched his fist around Ramattra's hand, causing it to break and Ramattra was forced to let go. "Your emotions are weakening you, leader. Are you not supposed to lead your army into battle, destroy Overwatch and show them what omnics can really do?"

Doomfist huffed and shook his head, giving a sign to Null Sector, causing them all to fire at the team that attempted to rush over to your body.

Reinhardt stood up front with Brigitte, creating a large barrier that would protect the team for a short while. The damage of Null Sector was concerning and their army was bigger than Overwatch thought. 

Ramattra looked down at your slumped body, seeing the rest of the team sprinting down and shooting at the army. 

Scanning you to see your vitals, Ramattra was relieved to see you were still alive, yet on the brink of survival. He needed to do something whilst Akande was distracted. 

Using his Nemesis form, he carried your body gently in his arms, protecting you from the bullets with his extra pair of arms on his back. He rushed through the battle, running around the army to stand behind Overwatch. He saw Mercy looking at him with great shock and he bowed lowly, moving away his arms to reveal your body.

Ramattra silently begged Angela to heal you, apologizing for what happened to you. "This was not my intention at all..." he whispered.

Mercy nodded at him and watched him run away, back to his army. 

Ramattra watched from behind his army as Doomfist attempted to breach through the barrier Overwatch had created, but he failed and retreated with great injuries. He scowled and yelled at Ramattra the moment they had retreated to their jet, hearing the cheering of Overwatch.

Ramattra hummed and kept his gaze ahead, ignoring Akande. All he could truly think about was your safety and thinking of how to visit you like he visited Zenyatta.

...

Your head pounded and a ring was heard in your ear, everything was blurry. When you looked down at your body, all you saw were bandages around your arm and across your entire chest.

Sitting up was the only option, for trying anything else would cause a sting in your chest, tormenting you tremendously. 

Your eyes blinked rapidly as you tried to make out what light you were seeing, and when they focused you saw yellow light. 

You lay your hand on your head and shifted a bit to see whose figure you saw floating around, but you smiled when it was clear it was Zenyatta. 

In your enthusiasm, you tried to move up but that only caused you to groan in pain, your hands moving toward your chest. 

You sat back down carefully and saw the yellow light slowly fading as Zenyatta came back from his tranquility. You smiled softly at him and he sat beside you, humming. "How are you feeling, Y/N."

You shrugged a bit, careful not to move too much, "I've been better..."

Zenyatta chuckled softly and rested his hand on your shoulder, an orb from his neck floating to rest by your side. A soft yellow glow illuminated the space beside you and you felt a rush of healing stream through your chest, allowing the pain to momentarily be lifted from you.

You smiled at Zenyatta, nodding briefly. "Thank you..."

He nodded and continued to stay with you for a while despite it being late into the night. 

"Zen..." You asked, "What happened to me... on the battlefield?"

Zenyatta hummed softly, "I do not know exactly what happened, for I was not there. However, Angela spoke of your body being carried by Ramattra. He had remorse for what happened to you and he asked Angela to heal you."

You thought about it for a moment, thanking Zenyatta. You looked at him again, sighing softly. 

"What happens now? Do we wait... or do we do something?"

Zenyatta laughed softly, "Well... sometimes it is better to do nothing-."

"Than to take action. You taught me that one a few weeks ago." You smiled and noticed Zenyatta being happy about remembering his lessons.

You then listened to him again, speaking of his brother. How he had admired Mondatta's lessons and learned from them. He found peace when nobody thought he could. But when his doubts began to resurface, he left and thought that Mondatta had betrayed them and lured them all to lies.

You were halfway into Zenyatta's story about his brother and about Tekharta Mondatta, but as interested as you were, you were so incredibly tired.

You closed your eyes and your breathing softened, relaxing into the large pillow that laid under your bed. 

The last thing you felt was the sheets being pulled up a bit and a metal hand was felt on your head, a voice humming, "Goodnight, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~

Idek what to say.

Emotions in this one