9 ~ "Let's see what we can do"

"Are you out of yer bloody mind?! Have ya seen the size of that omnic?!" Junker Queen was quick to speak up after you told the team what happened.

"Haven't you seen what he has done?!" The soldier called out.

"We cannot do this, this is infiltration!" Gabriel snapped, his hand slamming down on the table. "And you!" He pointed his claw at Ramattra, who silently observed their reactions. "Should be dead this instant!"

Gabriel pulled out his shotgun, aiming it at Ramattra's head. He took a step back, raising his hands defensively.

After landing the jet, most of the team was ready to question you and Zenyatta about your activities in the Himalayas, only to be surprised to see the leader of Null Sector emerging with Zenyatta dead in his hands. 

They raised their weapons and yelled at him, but turned silent when they saw you emerge behind him, not frightened nor confident. Your eyes were staring into the abyss and both you and Ramattra walked through the team, into the building in search of Mercy.

The team had run after you, immediately arresting Ramattra, after he placed Zenyatta on the bed, and pulled the both of you into a meeting room. Which... led you to this situation.

You were still zoning out, barely picking up on anything currently being said.

"Gabriel put it down! He's clearly not putting up a fight!" Sombra urged, moving his arm downwards to rid the shotgun from being faced to Ramattra. Whilst she did that, Gabriel moved his other arm up to reveal another shotgun in that hand.

Sombra rolled her eyes and pushed his other arm back down.

Genji stood next to you, his hand on your shoulder to pull you from your thoughts. "Master Zen will be alright," he whispered. "Angela will take care of him, he'll float before you know it." 

He booped your nose, and you smiled gently at him.

Then, Genji looked up at Ramattra, walking around him with his shurikens ready to fire. "Zenyatta has told me many things about you."

Ramattra looked down at him, his head tilted. "He has told me about you as well, Genji."

Genji looked up at him in wonder, tilting his head as well.

Ramattra nodded, crossing his arms and leaning in closer. "Yes... my brother wasted too much of his life teaching you." 

"I agree," Genji replied, making your head turn to the two figures, looking like dogs fighting over a bone.

Ramattra jerked back slightly, seemingly unexpectant of the answer. "Really?"

Genji nodded, "Yes, like you, I was undeserving of his patience."

You heard a growling sound erupt from Ramattra, both of them staring at each other to see who would hit the other first. That was before you stepped in, something that shocked everyone, including you.

"Let's not fight here, alright?" You sighed, looking at Ramattra. "We're all worried about Zenyatta, but that's not a reason to bite each other's head off."

You turned to the team, watching the situation with widening eyes. "Ramattra will stay here. As long as we have him under control and security, he won't try anything."

Then, you turned to Winston. "I know this is bad. Really, really bad. You can all blame me for it, I don't care."

Looking up at Ramattra, you saw how he was more relaxed, nodding at you. "I trust him, and besides."

You turned back to the team. "If I do end up dead, you can catch him in a heartbeat."

Leaving everyone with raised eyebrows, you exited the room, waiting in the doorframe as you motioned Ramattra to join you.

Ramattra was quick to move to you, seeing Genji move two fingers to his own eyes, then back to Ramattra's figure. 

You saw this and looked at Genji, sympathetically nodding your head, assuring him silently it'll be okay. 

He nodded and then you closed the door, walking with Ramattra toward the hospital beds.

The walk was quite long and you were exhausted from everything. Your eyes still felt raw from crying during the flight. You held onto Zenyatta's hand the entire time, the metal felt colder than usual if that made any sense. 

You just prayed that Angela would be able to revive him. Hell, you'd beg Moira to do her magic tricks if you had to.

Ramattra had felt great pain, too. You watched as he meditated as soon as the jet had gone to auto-pilot. 

You saw the position and his tranquility, it reminded you of Zenyatta.

Strange.

One is made from Discord, the other from Harmony, yet they go together perfectly.

"Yin and Yang," Zenyatta said, "There is evil in good and good in evil. It is not something we see with our naked eye, but rather with the eye of the soul."

You first didn't know what he meant, but now, you think you did. You could see when those that seem pure evil had a change in their heart. Their posture, the stammering of their voice. It changes in a split second. But even that second can show a glimpse of their true nature, their soul.

The moment you arrived at the hospital chambers, you saw both Angela and Moira working on Zenyatta. 

Ramattra gently opened the door and looked down at you, allowing you to enter first. You thanked him silently and saw Zenyatta lying down on the bed, his body illuminated by a long strand of bright yellow.

You recognized it as the healing spreading through his body, his shattered chest was no more.

You sighed softly, looking at Angela with a hopeful look. 

She returned a soft smile, her hand placed on Zenyatta's head. "He will be alright, but it is going to take a long time."

You let out a long breath of relief, gently holding Zenyatta's hand as you did on the jet. You gently tapped his hand in anxiety.

Ramattra stood beside Zenyatta's body, too. He looked up at the two doctors, busy discussing the best course of action.

Ramattra briefly cleared his 'throat', which caught their attention.

"I wish to thank you... for taking care of my-" He stopped for a split second. "Er... Zenyatta."

You sighed lightly, closing your eyes and shaking your head. 

Angela and Moira looked at each other for a short moment, "You're welcome." Moira replied in a monotone voice.

Ramattra was standing there, fidgeting with his metal hands, not knowing what to do exactly.

Quick to realize himself being uncomfortable, you let go of Zenyatta's hand and said your goodbyes to Angela and Moira. Angela smiled and waved at you, whilst Moira didn't even respond to you.

You looked ahead, "Come on, I'll show your room for the time being."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya'll don't kill me, Zen won't die.

I could NEVER.

Love y'all btw <33