16 ~ "Bittersweet, but fitting"

You woke up with a cold shiver running down your spine and as your eyes got used to the light, you realized you still lay in Ramattra's bed. You scratched your head, sitting upright and realizing he took his scarf with him. You figured he'd be in Zenyatta's room just like usual.

It's odd, though. He could've at least put the covers back on you. Maybe he didn't know humans were fragile to the cold.

With a shrug, you got up and put on some clothes from last night. There were a few torn pieces but it was enough to rush to your own room and get into something more comfortable. You threw away the clothes that had been torn by Ramattra.

You remembered that night, shaking your head and biting your lip. Though you were curious and had to ask him about that tongue...

Once you were all done and suited up to train, you first walked to the hospital room. You already saw Zenyatta sitting upright, his orbs floating around his neck to play a playful tune. It seems he was busy meditating. Not completely weird, as that was mostly Zenyatta's thing.

Though you frowned when you didn't see any sign of Ramattra. He was the only one besides you to come to visit him regularly. Perhaps Winston called him in again. In that case, your visit had to be quick to intervene with whatever the team had to say now.

"Zen, am I interrupting?" You said with a smile, leaning against the doorframe.

Zenyatta rose his head and looked at you, he kept quiet which had your interest. The orbs' tune slowly faded as he kept them still around his neck.

"Is everything alright?" You said, tilting your head as you sat beside him. 

You heard him hum softly, nodding. "Y/N, be honest with me... Has my brother come to visit you last night?"

You bit your tongue and felt your face heating up. "I... I did see him, yes. Why, is something wrong?"

A sigh escaped him, looking at you. "I fear that there may be something I must tell you."

...

He regretted it as soon as he stepped off Overwatch's grounds, yet he had no choice.

Ramattra held his scepter tightly in his hand, the other grasping his scarf as the jet flew up higher in the sky. He glanced once at the building you resided in with the team, but he quickly looked away. He needed to look forward and move on for his people.

He had watched you fall asleep, and immediately after he retreated to find Zenyatta, alerting him of his departure. He had tried to talk Ramattra out of it, but he knew he had to move on.

The future held bigger things for Null Sector, and peace for omnics had to be restored. 

Whilst his... capture by the Overwatch team, he had handed out letters to an old leader, promising his support to the omnics and giving aid to grow his army.

Ramattra had to accept. That leader had been a trouble to Overwatch long before the Omnic Crisis. 

 Though his name was not specifically one he approved of, it would most certainly make overwatch tremble.

Doomfist would be an excellent ally.

...

You sat silently next to Zenyatta. He explained Ramattra's departure, and it hit like a load of bricks. You weren't crying, you just stared ahead, wondering how stupid you were to think he'd take interest in you. Then what was the point of him... never mind.

You stood up and faintly heard Zenyatta in the background. You looked down at him, almost like you had no emotion. "I'm going to Winston."

Zenyatta jolted back a bit, "Y/N, you are not ready to-"

"I think I am actually in my right mind to do my missions and stop him." 

You tapped your feet and grit your teeth, back to the old Y/N that doesn't believe all omnics can show kindness. Zenyatta saw your anger and knew that your trust would be far to find in others again. Yet he was determined to help you with everything.

You rushed out of the room, bumping into Junker Queen on accident. "Oi! Watch yer-! Y/N! Where the bloody hell have ya been?"

You looked up at her, glaring. "I have places to be, Odessa."

She jolted a bit at your reaction, "Aye, is everything a'ight?" 

"No, just some omnics that think they can do whatever they want and then leave." Your magic thickened in your veins the more you thought about Ramattra just using you. For what? What in the hell did he get out of it? Some stupid connection with his brother and a taste of the human body. You felt sick at that thought.

Odessa scowled at you and got hold of Carnage. 

"Tell me then, who do I gotta kill? Please do tell me it's that big robot!" She said, her eyes filled with excitement, ready to kill any omnic -- or human -- that got in your well-being's way. 

You shook your head, smirking to yourself.

"Oh, no. He's mine."

...

 "Do you have any idea what Overwatch is capable of?" Akande spoke, "How I led Talon, creating the greatest... revolutionists. And now they work for a damned Gorilla from the moon. You see, their qualities are being used against us, without enough firepower, we will not prevail!"

Ramattra slammed his scepter on the ground, leaning down at Akande. "Without me, you would not have been standing before me."

Akande stood before him, gritting his teeth. 

"You would have been locked up for Overwatch's use, or better yet, they would have you executed. And as I see it, you are nothing but a mere human, eager for power and nothing else. I fear you don't see my goals as clearly as I do." 

Ramattra then looked outside, watching his army. 

"How are you certain that you will beat Overwatch?" Akande asked, wiping clean his fist with a tissue.

Ramattra hummed lowly, "I can assure you... Annihilation is upon them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ramattra is going shopping

FOR MILK

I'm (not) sorry