●Suspicious 🤔

Preston and bri are on their trip to Mexico

3rd Person Pov

Babe you done packing? I asked bri. "Yeah almost done but can you help me carry it it's to heavy." Sure of course I'll be right there in a minute.

After Preston carried all the luggages on the trunk of the car he started driving to the airport.
Preston We're heading to the airport to meet up with our family members in Mexico were spending the whole week end there so we packed alot of stuff. Bri and I waited for the boarding calls out. Later after an hour. Our boarding was called I helped bri carry he carry-on as we walked inside the plane. As we stepped in we searched for our seat and found it. Seat A1 and A2. We both sat down and started to get really comfortable. After a while the airplane departures and started to fly. I was just about to open the TV when I noticed bri who is sleeping so I held her head and put them on my shoulders. After a while I slowly drifting to sleep.

2 hours later. We arrived at Mexico we were greeted by our family members waiting at the airport. They came here a day before us. We needed to be left out cause Bri said she wasn't feeling well that day so we decided to just go on another day.

We drove to the hotel that were staying in for 7 days. Bri started to unpack and I noticed that we are going to be late on our dinner reservation so I decided to help her. After few seconds were all done unpacking and changed to our dinner clothes. We went down to the ground floor to meet with the family. We then all ordered. We ordered some appetizer, Main dish, dessert also dad ordered a bottle of wine for our celebration later.

Few minutes later all of our food came so we all started to eat. Then we Paid then left we went back to the hotel to get some rest for our party tomorrow.
As we were walking to the hotel Preston so a sick place to take a photo with the family so he called everybody to the main area and they called someone to take there photo. After the photo was taken everyone checked the photo and they were all happy. Then we all went to our rooms to take some rest.

After sometime they all meet up again to celebrate.

Preston Pov

Brianna and I went to the location it was a very windy night. Then suddenly I noticed bri feeling uncomfortable. Bri are you okay? Yes I'm fine it's just cold. Oh umm do you brought your jacket. No cause I didn't expect it to be this cold at all. Okay here take me jacket. How about you you'd get cold.
I'm fine bri I have 2 layers of clothing. Okay if you say so.

After a few minutes of walking they arrived and greeted by every one.

Bri and I sat down to go with the others and started talking to everyone. And out of the blue my mom asked why I bri is wearing my jacket.

Wait mom you noticed? Yes of course it's to big for her doesn't she have her
own jacket. Yes she does but she left it. Oh well let's start this party.
Brianna's dad offered everyone wine that my dad bought. I then saw that she was about to offer bri good thing I stopped him the right time.

"Um sorry for interrupting you but she can't have it." What why is she allergic or something. "Umm i- i am allergic dad" bri replied. Oh well sure but here Preston drink some. As her dad was pouring the wine. I noticed that everyone in the back was whispering seems like suspicious of something.

{Whispers in the back, between the siblings}

Why Preston wouldn't let bri drink wine she's never allergic to wine. Keeley said. Is she Pregnant or something. I think she might be pregnant Preston has never been this protective of bri also I noticed while we're at the beach Preston always keeps an eye out for bri he's like protecting something. Josh added. Also on dinner Preston cannot stop putting his hand on bri's stomach.

What is yall's theories is bri could be pregnant?

Feel free to Vote and Comment

First Chapter