Chapter 75-Interrogation

"Welcome back." Monday said.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asked.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wednesday said.

"What's with the chains?" Tyler asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions." Monday told him sternly.

He turned to Wednesday pleadingly "Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie."

"That's only half true." She replied pulling out the fencing team picture "Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner. Your father fell in love and married an outcast."

Tyler looked confused "My mom was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster."

"According to her personal medical records..." Wednesday began

"You stole her medical records?" Tyler asked.

"Technically, Thing did. He took them from your garage. Your father's quite the pack rat. Her postpartum depression triggered her condition."

"My mom had severe bipolar disorder." Tyler said.

"We both know that's a lie. She was a Hyde. And your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you." Monday said.

"Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler asked the others

"Uh, guys? Enid just texted. Thornhill's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that... thing?" Ajax said.

"I'm not the monster." Tyler said.

"You are. I saw it in a vision at the Weathervane." Wednesday told him.

"Wait, you're basing all this off some vision you had after we kissed? I mean, is that something you can trust?" Tyler asked.

Monday had heard enough at this point, she grabbed a taser off the side and advanced towards Tyler.

Bianca was confused "Monday, what are you doing?"

"Just some light torture." She replied "Don't worry, I won't leave a mark."

Bianca was scared "Wednesday, hold on."

Ajax looked even more frightened "Wait. Are you being serious?"

"There's only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain." Wednesday told them knowing this would help Monday as she was really annoyed that Tyler framed Xavier.

"Wait! No, Wednesday! Wednesday!" Tyler pleaded.

"That's it. I'm out!"

"Us too."

"No. Wait."

"No, I'm done."

"Wednesday, I didn't sign up for this. Let's go to Weems, explain everything."

"Weems won't help. And Tyler is always one step ahead of his father." Monday yelled after them

"Then you're on your own." Bianca said.

Tyler started panting "No, don't leave me here with her, please! I'm begging you, please!"

——————————————————-

The sheriff read Kimbotts evaluation of Tyler.
When I press him on his mother or any sensitive issue, he snaps, becoming cold and detached. It's like I'm talking to a different person. I'm increasingly concerned. I believe the trauma of losing his mother may have left Tyler with deeper psychological scars than I suspected.

Suddenly Sheriff Galpin phone rung "Hello?"

"Sheriff Galpin. We have a problem. And their last name is Addams."

——————————————————-

"What is Kinbott, or should I say Laurel Gates, using you for?"

Tyler sighed weakly "Wednesday, please."

"Tyler, the body parts in the basement of the Gates mansion, what was she collecting them for?" Monday asked.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?"

Monday went into a rage she grabbed a hammer "Let's test your reflexes." Monday was about to bring the hammer down on Tyler leg when Tyler yelled "I'm in here!"

The Sheriff burst in gun in hand "Get away from my son! Drop it. Drop it." The hammer clattered to the ground.