Chapter 1-To Nevermore

Monday and Wednesday were strolling down the hall of their high school and the sea of students parted swiftly. None wanting to face the silent rage clearly coming from the Addams girls.

They stopped outside of Pugsleys locker and opened it. Out fell Pugsley tied up with rope and an apple in his mouth. Monday rolled her eyes and pulled the apple out of his mouth.

Wednesday and Monday looked at each other and simultaneously asked "We want names."

"I don't know who they were" he said "Honest. It happened so fast.." Pugsley said beginning to blubber.

Monday looks at him her heart cracking a little bit but then pulls herself back together.
"Pugsley emotion equals weakness. Pull it together. Now!" He whimpered as Wednesday began to untie him when her head suddenly snapped back and she fell. Pugsley looked at Monday concerned but Mondays eyes had gone an endless black.

The girls had a vision and saw a group of jocks who grabbed Pugsley and tied him up, forced an apple in his mouth "You scared kid? Scared?". They stuffed him in his locker and walked off as the bell rung.

"Leave this to us" Monday told Pugsley with a sinister smirk.

"Monday? Wednesday? What are you going to do?" Pugsley asked with a scared face.

"What we do best" Wednesday said.

LATER THAT DAY
——————————————————

The girls walked forward with their hands behind their back concealing their evil plan.

"Yo Dalton look" one of the boys said.

"It's Pigsleys creepy sisters"

"Hey, freaks" Another boy said "This is a closed practice"

"The only ones who  get to torture our brother is us" They said.

They brought forward the bags with a group of piranhas and released them into the water. The girls smiled at the chaos they caused as people rushed out of the pool and as the whistle screamed in alarm.

A FEW DAYS LATER IN THE CAR
——————————————————
Morticia and Gomez began to sing a song together smiling and acting all lovey dovey.

Wednesday and Monday glared at their parents.

"Darlings" Gomez said with a sympathetic smile "How long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?"

Monday scoffed as Wednesday said "Lurch, please remind my parents I am no longer speaking to them"

Lurch made a groaning mumbling sound.

Gomez gave a sigh "I promise you my little vipers, you will love Nevermore. Won't they Tish?"

"Of course it's the perfect school for them" Morticia said smiling at her daughters.

"Why?" Monday asked her voice spitting with venom "Because it was the perfect school for you?"

"Monday is right we have no interest in following in your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team."

"Queen of the dark prom" Monday added

"President of the Seance club" Wednesday finished.

Mortitia looked at her daughters especially Wednesday "I merely meant you shall be among peers who understand you. Maybe you'll even make some friends" she added.

"Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place." He gazed at Morticia with loving eyes "Its where I met your mother. And we fell in love"

"You guys are making us nauseous" Wednesday told them.

"And not in a good way" Monday added.

"Darlings we're not the ones who got you both expelled" Morticia explained. "That boys family was going to press attempted murder charges. How what that have looked on your records?"

"Terrible" Monday said sarcastically.

"Everyone would know that we failed to get the job done" Wednesday said with a shocked voice.