Chapter 32-Collecting Trophies

Enid walked into the dorm and saw a massive board with some gruesome photos on the Addams girls side.

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's Pinterest in mind." She said.

Wednesday rolled her eyes and Monday smiled at their Roommate "Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection." She joked.

Enid looked at it "Is this why you both snuck out last night?"

"Thing, Monday and I made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims." Wednesday said casually before returning to study the evidence.

"Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, I don't know where to begin." Enid said disgusted.

"We need to get inside its head." Monday said.

"Discover any patterns or anomalies. I've already made a big discovery." Wednesday told her sister.

Monday looked at it confused "Turns out all of the monster's victims have had body parts surgically removed." Wednesday continued.

She walked over to Enid and Wednesday followed.

She handed a picture to them "The first one ,a kidney," she handed them another gruesome photo "the second a finger..."

Enid stared at the pictures and began panting. "Monday, I don't feel..."

Wednesday carried on "Third a gall bladder. And the bearded man from the meeting house, two toes. Do you understand what this means? These murders aren't mindless. He's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer. It's impressive, actually."

Suddenly Wnid passed out onto the floor. So Monday lifted Enid onto her bed while Wednesday put the pictures back in the board.