Magazine Cover

I was organizing all of my things while I waited. An important client was on the way, and my boss was freaking out a little. "Everyone, remember to be professional." He said, glancing to a few of the workers. I knew he said that because a few people had been flirting with clients. "You haven't even told us who this client is." One of my coworkers said. "That's because you probably wouldn't know him anyway." He replied.

I was wondering why he was so nervous then. But I assumed that this person was probably famous. He wanted to get a good review so he got more business. After a while the client finally arrived. When I saw who it was my heartbeat skipped. It was Barns Courtney, one of my favorites musicians. He introduced himself to everyone, and spoke to us a little. "It's nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of your music." I said with a smile. Everyone else was surprised that I knew him, especially since they didn't.

"Thanks, I'm... I'm glad you like my music." He said with a cute smile. His blue eyes had a soft look in them; it made my insides feel warm. I'm sure I blushed a little too. The others seemed jealous because he talked to me more than them. Usually our clients completely ignore me for some reason. My coworkers weren't happy that things weren't going as usual for them. But I was having a good time. I just met someone I admire and think is super awesome. He went into a changing room to get ready for the photoshoot.

When he walked out he looked so handsome. He was wearing a velvet burgundy suit. He looked so good. I asked him what kind of music he would like to have playing. "I have a playlist." He said as he handed me his cellphone. "Okay." I replied as I hooked his phone up to the should system. He showed me which playlist to use, and then we got started. He did several poses and stuff. Then he started goofing off, which was funny.

I couldn't prevent myself from laughing and giggling. He smiled from my laughs, which only encouraged him. "Sorry, sorry. I'm so sorry." He said before getting serious again for the photoshoot. I had a feeling he saw my boss giving him a dirty look or something. After about and hour or so the photoshoot was finished. Barns spoke to my boss, the make-up artist, and the hair stylist. Then he walked over to me. "Hey, thanks for not getting upset when I was being an idiot." He said with a smile.

"I thought it was funny actually. Too many people take photoshoots too seriously. It's supposed to be fun." I said. "That's what I always say. Things are supposed to be fun." He said happily. His pretty blue eyes seemed to sparkle a little. He grabbed his phone and looked at it for a second or two. "Put your name in my phone. Since you're a fan, I'll try to get you into one of my upcoming shows." He said as he handed his phone to me.

I was taken aback by what he said. "Wait... really?" I asked, surprised. "Yeah, of course. You seem really cool and your a fan. I might as well invited you to a show." He said with a small laugh. I put my name and contact info into his phone. I could hardly believe that this was happening. I was overwhelmed with feelings of happiness and excitement. He and I talked for a few more minutes before saying goodbye. My boss scolded me for encouraging Barns's behavior.

But nothing anyone said or did could ruin my mood. I just met Barns Courtney and he invited me to one of his concerts. I felt like the happiest person in the world.

++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3