45

Rummaging through my wardrobe as I'm undecided on what I'll wear, Won said it's an important event so I needed to dress nicely. An event in an amusement park?

"Sunoo! Make it fast!"

As I was rummaging I found a small box that's unfamiliar since I haven't opened this since. I took the box, sat on the floor and opened it.

Oh, the kitsune stuffed toy that Ni-ki gave me and his shirt that I wasn't able to return. I shook my head and returned the box.

"Sunooareyouwearingagownorwhat?" He started rapping again, so I decided to wear casual clothes because he's making me hurry.

"Done."

Jungwon made a bad face, not satisfied with the clothes I'm wearing.

"You spend 1 hour on that?"

"Let's just go." I said and grabbed Jake and Won's hand, dragging them outside.

I rode in Jake's car since I'm kind of tired of driving myself on the way. As soon as we got there the place was familiar too, it's been a while since I've been here. Jake dropped me off and said he'll follow after, he needed to go to Won since Won lost his way.

Tsk, tsk. Going the way he isn't familiar with. I looked around and noticed that there's no people around. Did he drop me in the wrong place?

Alone, alone. Again.

Encouraging myself to go to the carousel, reminds me of Ni-ki. This is where our first date is, in this amusement park. The thought of it makes me smile, he's my first and probably my last.

My body flinched, surprised by the music that was starting to play, covering my ears but I removed it immediately when a familiar voice started singing.

"It's been a long time since we last spoke,

I still wonder what you're up to, after all the

shit we've been through..."

"Ni-ki.."

That voice sure sounds Ni-ki, deep yet so beautiful. I can't find him. I need to find him immediately.

"And I've been spending a lot of time drinking and smoking hopin' to subdue..

The thought of you in my head so if you're out there somewhere,"

Even if I stopped waiting for you it's you, and only you is what my heart is always looking for.

"And if you still even care

Possibly still questioning, 'what is he doing',"

I still care, I still do after all those years. I may or may not look like it, I always wonder what are you doing even when I'm not there?

"I've been trying to find a way to numb all this pain,

Since you've been away."

I kept running, walking and then running until I didn't have the strength to run anymore. Where is this guy hiding, what the hell.

I want to give up but I won't, I miss this guy so much.

"I don't wanna feel anymore, and there's probably

People telling you that I'm doing fine, just taking my time."

I sat on the bench to catch my breath, but when I was about to stand up he's standing not far from me.

"Although it appears that I'm strong, it still hurts."

He stopped singing and that's when I saw him, standing not far from me. I slowly stood up from the bench and walked slowly to him.

Ni-ki gestured to me to stop walking, so I did. He walked up to me and hugged me tightly, I did too, tightly.

"I miss you, Sun."

"Ni-ki.. I missed you too."

I broke the hug and looked at him. Damn, where did his glasses go? It seems like he's wearing contact lenses now.

"I came back, you waited."

"I did.. But not actually."

"My reason."

"Mhmm?"

"Dad took me and Hyunjin to finish school there. They got divorced eventually so I asked Mom to let us stay here."

"I love you."

His eyes widened with the sudden 3 words I said.

"No, no. I'll court you, say that to me when we're together."

"Ich liebe dich so sehr."

He grinned and responded, "Ich liebe dich auch, meine Sonne."

T h e E n d