09

As we arrived at Won's place and he approached us with his arms wide open.

I came to hug him but he just remained his arms open so then proceed to their house, entering inside.

I immediately put the ice cream in their fridge and proceeded to go to their living room and sat down.

"Soooo! Let's do movie marathon!" Won shouted as he raised the bags in his hands, cheerfully.

Jake closed the door and said, "We'll do it but I'll just watch it halfway through."

"He needs to study in advance." I said it for him.

"Oh, I see.. but it's not going on your way! Let's enjoy this night!" Wonie said, grabbing Jake upstairs and I followed immediately grabbing our chips.

The movie has now started but Jake and Won kept arguing.

"Discussions are starting tomorrow, I need to study in-"

"Shh, shh. You'll do it after this."

"No, halfway through."

I just let them argue with each other as I am eating my chips, not caring about their argument.

We're actually watching a horror movie, I can bare watching it but these two are scaredy cats. So when the music suddenly got loud they stopped barking at each other and then Won squeeked.

"Oh, hell nah. Y'all didn't mentioned we're watching this scary movie." Jake said.

"I didn't know Sun would choose this." Won said as they're now hugging each other, preventing from being scared. I shrugged my shoulder and laughed at their reactions.

So uh we're allowed going to occasions like this as I said, wait.. did i? Yeah, well as long as we're going to attend class the day after.

The movie finished but the two ended up sleeping, still hugging each other. What now, I thought we're watching more? :(

I fixed and cleaned our mess, after I shook them to wake them up to transfer to the comfortable cushion 'cause we were sitting on the floor. I guess I'm the only one who 'enjoyed the night'.

"Hey, both of you go to bed."

"I slept?" Won asked as he's now awake.

"Both of you did." then I rolled my eyes.

"What time is it? Oh sh-! study, study." Jake said and immediately stood up to go to Wonie's desk to study.

"It's 9:47, you still have time." I said.

"Oh, it's still early. Let's continue and begin to party!"

How does this guy have energy as soon as he woke up? What vitamin is he drinking.

"Nah, let's just.. what do we do?" I asked pouting.

"How about we bake some cookies? How does that sound?" Won recommended.

My face lit up at his idea, "That's great!"

We got down to bake some cookies later on we realized we made a lot but we decided to make it our snacks tomorrow.

Delicioso!

Morning came and we got up earlier than usual, Jake cooked for us and then.. and then.. I forgot to wash Ni-ki's clothes..

What a bummer. I'll just wash it later when I get home. We arrived at school with Jake driving us hehe!

Walking through the hallway, students chattering, heels of their shoes, sounds clicking. Together came at our room and sat at our seats but then someone walked up to me and when I looked up it was Ni-ki.

"Where were you? I didn't saw you walking on the streets."

What the actual.

"I uh wasn't at our house." I said while nodding and smiled.

"Yeah? So you didn't get to wash my clothes?"

WHAT IN THE WORLD.. He just said yesterday it was fine and that I should keep it but now..?

Yeah, right. I remember he's bipolar nye nye.

"Oh, right. I'll give it to you tomorrow." I said and looked at the other side, not facing him. I rolled my eyes as I felt now that he's walking away.

thank you for 100 reads! i'm crying t__t