23

"You.."

I was about to run away but since he's by the door he blocked my way.

"Let's have a talk, shall we?" I sighed in defeat not being able to escape.

He entered the comfort room, locking the door and leaned on. He crossed his arms in his chest as well before he started to talk, "Firstly, why do you keep running away from me?" he asked.

"Haven't you heard it? That's the reason why I did." I replied.

"I don't understand."

I guess this would be the time I'll be telling him once and for all. I'm ready to be rejected, glasses guy.

"Ni-ki, the president of the class, your vice president likes you and he'll try his best to avo-." Cutting my words, closing my eyes he suddenly spoke.

"And Sunoo the vice president in the class, your president likes you too." I opened my eyes and looked at him. Is he for real? I'm not believing this-

"It's true, I like you. So, please stop avoiding me, will you? I can't bear acting like we don't know each other in the class." he said and held my hand.

HELL NAH. I looked away because of guilt and shyness overload but I removed my hand away from him immediately.

"But I've been hanging out with the C. Pres, ho-"

"It's up to you, do what you want."

"A-alright.." I mumbled. I can feel that my face is red right now because it suddenly feels hot.

"But." I looked at him, "You're better off with me, darling." he winked and left.

Leaving me dumbfounded. I closed the door back, leaned in and covered my face but a knock was interrupted.

"It's almost time now, let's go." I thought he had already left, so then I immediately washed my face again and headed outside.

We started walking together and when we got inside the room Won immediately asked, "Are you sick?" I could hear concern in his voice and started to check my neck and forehead.

"I'm not." I said, shoving his hand away from me.

"Why are you so red?" he asked again, eyeing me up and down.

"He's blushing." Jake commented.

Lia was minding her business with doing paper arts so I guess it's fine with her us talking.

"Why are you blushing? Uhuh, and the fact that he came in with the prezzie." Won looked at me squinting his eyes.

Oh.. right speaking of Lia, what about Yuna? They seem close.

With the thought I suddenly feel down, "No, I.. I should take a nap." which I did and both of them sat properly.

-

"I see, I understand. Always be happy, alright? I love your smile. Haha! brightens my day." C. Pres said and pinched my cheek which made me ouch in pain.

"Aw! That hurts! But we can still hang out though, as schoolmates?" I said.

"Schoolmates? As friends will do, I'm fine this'll go away quickly." He said and laughed which I did too.

Hyuka likes me, he told me just this day. Wow, I didn't expect that I really feel huge guilt right now. I told him that I should spend less time with him since I have this guy in my mind that I like and I wouldn't want him to misunderstand but then he confessed too.

"I'm sorry I can't retur-" He cut me off.

"What? Don't be, it's not your fault. I'm the one who likes you so.." he smiled so I did.

"Shall I accompany you by the gate?" he asked.

"I can do it myself, thank you." I said and we stood up to leave the Cafe.

I'm glad that he wasn't mad about it, he's really kind, has the looks and smart but I don't feel anything like he feels about me.

We can still hang out though but not as much as we did before, the problem is how Yuna feels about Ni-ki. I mean she's not the problem but the way she feels, you get it? Like what if I start to hang out with Ni-ki but then she feels jealous and all, I wouldn't want that at all.

So what do I do now? Avoid him again after all the confession and everything that happened this morning? I don't know what to do and what I should do. I'm confused, kind of jumbled? Upset? Unclear? Forget it.

When I got home I immediately ran to my room and dozed off to sleep.