04

Bidding off goodbye's and thank you's to each other as we're gathered outside.

Me and Ni-ki quite talked for a while there and he's actually fun to talk and be with.

"Go home safely, alright?" Jay said to Won and waved goodbye.

I was confused so I asked, "Do ya'll guys have connection between you two?"

"What? No, I'm no internet."

This joke of his so I smacked the back of his head.

He was about to talk when Ni-ki cutted his words.

"How about you two? I'll be off now." he said.

"We'll be going, bye!" Jungwon said and pushed me away.

I looked back and then saw him started walking back to the school.

- Ni-ki's

As I reached Jinnie's building, I came looking for him.

I got to the parking lot but he wasn't there, the car is. So I looked for him in his room which is on the higher floor.

I reached his room and then knocked on the door, second time I knocked and the door opened by a guy.

"Oh, Riki. Hyunjin, your brother's here looking for you!" His blockmate shouted, and actually knew me.

"Wait for a while!" he shouted from the back.

I observed that there are a few students left, arranging the seats.

"Come on in." they welcomed me and I sat on a seat near the door.

He finished on what he's doing so I stood up and went out.

"We're off now, amigos."

"Yea!"

"See you, fella."

We walked down the stairs quietly.

"Mom said she'll be home late, right?" Hyunjin asked and I nodded.

"What about.. we'll play games?" he asked.

And so I nodded, we only get to play sometime 'cause Mom doesn't let us but I understand.

"Let's get it! Hooyah!" he shouted on the way to the parking lot.

As we came home, we started playing then took a break since I'm getting hungry.

"Hyunjin, I'm hungry. I'll be going off to buy food for us." I said.

"You can use the car, here keys." He said and was about to throw the key to me.

"No, I'll be walking."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, It's not like I've done this just this time."

"Nah, I don't trust you." he said laughing.

"I'm not a baby anymore, I'll be going."

"Mom's baby, you say." He said but mumbled that I didn't heard looking at me that made him laugh so hard and I just got out the house and started walking.

As I was walking outside I put the hoodie on me, walking with my head down and then I noticed the pajama I was wearing.

'Oh come on. I'll be off to 7/11 with my Stitch pajamas on.'

Whatever, I know they wouldn't notice me when they encounter me if ever someone knows me here.

I pushed the door, half way entering in. I looked up and then saw, Sunoo?!

He's looking at me too and then his eyes widen in shock.

Looking at my eyes is alright but DON'T look at my pajamas.

I entered the store completely and looked for food I wanted to eat.

I bought some noodles, we can't cook on our own.

I mean Hyunjin can but only eggs and hotdogs so do I.

As I was about to get a chips, Sunoo stood beside me also getting some chips.

"You live in this neighborhood?" he asked but I didn't answer.

"Wow, I see. Yeah? Oh, really? Woah!" He acted like he was talking to somebody, looking stupid.

"The hell you're at." I said and headed to the counter to pay for these.

"Hey, wait for me!" he said and took some chips immediately.

I put all of the foods in the counter and then Sunoo came putting his chips too.

I looked at him arching my eyebrows but he just smiled at me.

"Thank you." and then he went outside so I payed for it too.

I got out and looked for him only to find him standing, putting his hands in his pocket feeling the air that brushed in to his face.

Passing him by as I bought the plastic in my hand.

"Ya! My chips!" he said running as I got far from him a bit.

"I payed for these. Go buy another one." I said and starting to walk faster than before.

He took the plastic on my hand and took his chips, opened it and started eating it.

"I know, I know. Acting like we're close but you know we'll be, soon." he started.

"So.. you live in this neighborhood?" he asked again.

"I am, so are you?" I asked as he gave me the plastic and started walking.

"We just transfered last week but I never got to see you."

"I don't go out much."

"Ah, I see."

"Have you had dinner?" I asked and then he shook his head.

"Then why are you eating chips?"

"I just feel like eating it." he said and ate.

"You know, it's not good for your health. They're low on vitamins."

"What's your point? I wanted these haha."

"Do what you want and then one day you'll be laying in a hospital bed." I stated.

"I know, I just did it now."

"Whatever you say."

There's this playground that we were about to pass by but he just go in there.

"Come here!" He shouted, sat on the swing but I shook my head off.

"Come on boy!" standing up and grabbed me to sit on a swing too.

"I just need someone to wind up too." he said and I looked at him.

Stars reflecting at those doe beautiful eyes, nose that is pointed.. actually every single part of him is pretty itself.

He looked at me so I looked away.

"You know, Ni-ki. I just met you this day but I feel comfortable around you."

"You know that feeling when I feel uneasy and then your presence came, it jiggles away. HAHAHA jiggled it's funny." he said and started laughing.

Wth? Is he crazy.

I'll try and update chapters immediately, sorry for the inconvenience acads are just SJNDS yea.. thank you for reading!