11

"Pres, you're the best!" Sunghoon said, shaking me.

"Riks ma boy you're amazing! So you'll join basketball now?" Hee asked but I shook my head and Hoon also stopped shaking me.

"Why? You said last year you'll join if ever it'll be included." Hoon said and started acting like an idiot.

"I changed my mind."

"Noooooooo."

"I'll be joining the dance one." Jay barged in.

"Oh, I'll be in there too." I said.

"WHAT?!" Hee and Hoon said.

"So now it'll be the two of us." Hoon said acting sulked.

"Stop the drama." I said and proceeded to my seat as we enter our room.

Sunoo was already there when I arrived, earlier than me. I see, and without the two?

"Oh, Ni-ki you're here. The Council Pres gave already the papers for the organization." Sunoo said handling me papers. I raised a brow. Did he came early for this?

"Are you in contact with the Council Pres?"

"I uh yeah.. is there a problem?" he asked.

"No." I said and took the papers he handed me.

I'll be asking the students later in our vacant time. There's a vacant time this morning so I came in front and asked them.

"Everyone, listen. Those who'll be joining clubs, attention please."

I told them what they had to do and got the clubs now organized for those who'lo be joining and lastly wrote my name just under Sunoo's name, he was the last person to join in so.

"Ni-ki, I'll be the one to give it to the Council Pres." he said approaching me, heading to my seat.

"I see, thanks." I said and hand him the papers.

Usually we give it to the C.Pres and the C.Pres will rewrite them and give it to the assigned Prof of the clubs. These days I really felt comfortable around Sunoo even though we only talked about acads and so on. I really feel at ease whenever he's around and he gives off positive aura around him. 

A month has passed and I never thought of my self treating him foods. I don't know.. I just feel happy whenever he's happy and I wanted that to happen everyday.

"Hey, you don't need to do this." Sunoo said as I handed him a paper bag with mint choco ice cream inside.

"It's your fave, and for your hard work as a Vice."

"Well, thank you! I really don't know how to pay you back."

"It's fine." I said wiping my glasses.

"You look really handsome without those." I heard him whispered.

"Uhuh, is that a compliment?" I said looking at him and wore the glasses.

"I.. I- uh.. shart that was supposed to stay in my mind." he whispered the last sentence to which I heard.

I chuckled.

"Hey." he said so I raised a brow.

"Smile often, you have a cute smile." Sunoo said looking directly at my eyes.

His face is still red as earlier.

"Well, you better head inside." he nodded and quickly ran inside his house.

I chuckled again at his cuteness. I never find myself being this happy to a person.

This started whenever I go to the convenience store I always ran over him, so I ended up treating him every single time we would come across with each other and so it happened.

I don't know why did I treat him, I don't know what's gotten  into me. I got in the house as I saw Mom preparing dinner.

"Riki, baby. Where have you been?" Mom asked, approached me and kissed the top of my head.

"Sunoo's."

"Ayee, you know Mom he's always-" I threw a pillow at Hyunjin before he could finish his sentence and and glared at him.

"Oh, boy! My baby is now a grown up man!" Mom said with appreciation in here eyes.

"I am a grown up?" I said.

"My baby, let's eat first. Sweetie, come now here continue playing later." Mom said as she called Hyunjin.

i appreciate you all<33