10

- Ni-ki's

I don't know why did I approach him it really wasn't my intention. My feet just moved on its own, he can take his time returning the clothes.

"What's up with you Pres, HAHA!" Hoon laughed as I reached my seat.

"I don't.. really know." I said and lay down my head on the desk.

"Hilarious man." Hee commented.

"Oh, shut up both of you." I said and closed my eyes as I heard both of them giggled, idiots.

Class has started. Discussion's here, discussion's there. Orientations here and there also about 3 or 4 assignments we got this third week.

I've actually gotten pretty close with the Vice Pres. He's quite fun, yeah. He finds every situation fun and if it isn't fun, he would make it in to one and because of our responsibilities in the room we've gotten quite close.

Which made me think that he's crazy, it's a fact.

Now, we're already in the room early in the morning. I was writing down and summarizing my notes I've written yesterday.

We four, decided to go to school earlier than we did used to before. A while ago, Hee and Hoon was playing online games, "Hell, have you answered math Pres?" but then Hoon came, interrupting me.

"Go away." I said and continued writing.

"I'll ask for Jake instead,  later hehe." He said.

I looked at him, "Wouldn't you be answering on your own?" I said.

"I'll just ask for a hand, not answers." He said and sat beside Heeseung, started to play with him again.

I wrote again, "You better be asking for help, not answers. I'll ask Jake later if he had given you a hand." I said.

As a President, I should make them a responsible students too. I can't tolerate and bare with a behavior like those. Other students also came and so as the three, Sun, Jungwon and Jake.

When Sunghoon saw Jake he approached him and they started to do whatever it is but then Sunoo came up to me and said, "We're having a meeting later, right?"

"No, who told you that?" I asked, confused. Our Professor didn't told us and for what?

"Oh, the Council Pres told me we'll be the representative for our level. Meeting for the clubs that'll be added and what not. And wow! You guys organize clubs here?" He said excitingly.

"We do." And I nodded, how come the C.P. didn't told me. Instead he told the Vice.

"That must be fun! If I would want to add.. I would include hmm-"

"It's not like that."

"Eh? Then what is?"

"Just go back to your seat, I'll tell you later." I said as he also followed what I said.

Later on our meeting with the Council Officers came after all classes are dismissed. We both sat down on the near back seat and this guy keeps on nagging me.

"Soo, so what do you mean by earlier?"

"You'll know it later." I said and he scoffed. Lmao.

"Hello, presidents and vice presidents. May I welcome-" blah blah.

"So for this year the Principal gave us 10 categories for the club and we get to choose 5 of them." They showed their presentation to which club was given by the Principal.

There are dance troupe, volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball, mathematicians club, chess, taekwondo, one where you cook and table tennis.

Mostly are sports.

Earlier.

"Hey Pres." Sunghoon.

"What again?"

"Choose for the basketball again alright." He said.

"No, instead of basketball. I'll choose mathematicians club."

"C'mon Pres, you're very mean. I nominated you as a Pres so do it in exchange." He smiled widely.

"Did you? I didn't asked for it so.." I said and proceeded to go outside.

"Rikiiii!" I heard him yell coming from the room.

I suddenly remembered it and it was really funny.

"The hell you're laughing at." Sunoo said beside me.

"Thoughts."

So basketball got to be chosen again, Sunoo prefer dance troupe and said he'll join there.

I also prefer dance troupe, and I might join too.

just some acads chap? ISHDJE

have a nice day / night <3