15

So here I am at the arcade, got drag by this guy right here named Lee Heeseung the varsity player in our school and the stupidest person I've ever met.

Well done.

I got dragged but didn't invite me in their game so I'll just look for something fun, I saw a claw machine and there's this one stuffed toy that caught my eye.

A kitsune stuffed toy.

There are also bear, bunnies and so on it's just that this kitsune is cute. I bought coins, and started to get the kitsune.

Ofcourse at first I hadn't got it so as the second try, third, fourth to fifth.

I won't give this up.

It was at the near bottom, right corner. I got it up but this claw won't hold on much on the stuffedtoy.

I only got 1 coin left, I hope I could get it.

But to my luck it didn't.

I smashed the joystick, forgot that I'm in public.

Then Sunghoon came to me patting my back, "Chill dude, you'll get that I know it HAHAHA!" he laughed then I shoved his hand away.

"Where were you?" I asked 'cause he was not with Hee and Jay who were playing basketball until now.

"I played street fighter there HAHAHA." he said.

I nodded and headed to the counter to buy more coins.

"Riks uh can you lend me some coins-"

I turned to look at him and he was pouting.

Disgusting.

"I see why you have come to me." I said and took the coins.

"Uh, Sir if you want I can help you get the stuffed toy in the claw machine!"

I looked at her, she was smiling genuinely. I bet they have the same age with Hoon.

"Nope. I can do it." I said and turned around, gave Hoon some of my coins.

"Thanks! You're really the bes-"

"Go away."

"HAHAHA you're way too eager to get that stuffed toy." I just ignored him and came back at the claw machine.

HERE WE GO! I'm really going to get ya! Spending my time getting that kitsune and after soooo many attempts I GOT IT!

With the power of my handsomeness I got you.

"Can I have that.." A kid came to me asking for the stuffed toy I just got.

This kid.. I USED ALL MY MIGHT FOR THIS AND YOU WANTED JUST TO GET THIS FROM ME?? NO WAY.

"Apologies kid but I can't just give you this yeah?"

"Let's trade, you'll have my tickets I'll have that to-" she dared me but NO.

"No, kid. Get your own, look that bunny looks way more cuter so you better get that." I said and patted her head.

I walked towards the guys and they're still playing basketball? But two men are with them. I guess it's Jungwon and Jake? Is Sun with them?

I looked around and saw him in the hockey area, looking at Jungwon's place too. I bet he wanted to play hockey but the two were playing with the other two.

So then I walked to him, leaned at the hockey table and handed him the kitsune. He looked at me, I can sense it IANDJWIJD

"Ni-ki? What's this?" He asked.

It's a toy obviously.

"For you."

"But didn't you tried hard to get this?"

"Nah, It's yours now." I said and looked at him.

"T-thank you." he said and hugged the kitsune.

"I got that since that toy reminds me of you."

He looked at me and our eyes met, I can feel my ears getting hot but so as his face were red. I chuckled at his reaction and smiled at him.

hii! okay so i referred to this kitsune toy,

cute right? ISJDHSJDDJ soo yeaaa! it reminds him of Sunoo 'cause its cute :>