02

- Sunoo's pov

I was really nervous as soon as I came to the office to come with my Prof at our room.

And I was really happy that me, Won and Jake are classmates. I transfered here since they have studied here a year and a while now.

Oh, gosh spirit of nervousness may you leave my poor body alone.

Why am I even nervous! C'mon, Sun be happy now that you're with Wonie and Jake.

But I guess I'm the only new student in her class since there's no other students that came to her. ㅠㅠ

"Goodmorning dear, welcome to our school." Prof greeted at me as we were now walking, I bowed and smiled as a response.

As soon as we're near the room she entered while I waited outside.

Now that I'm alone here outside the room, I'm looking for Wonie and Jake.. and then there! Found 'em!

They were sitting at the front row, seatmates. I wish I could sit just behind them.

They waved at me and so I waved too and smiled.

The Prof called me now to introduce so I entered the room and I began in greeting them.

As I was greeting I roamed my eyes to know their faces but then stopped at that guy with the glasses, for which I remembered who I bumped to with.

He looks mesmerizing. I kind of stuttered when our eyes met but then I quickly glanced to these guys in front of me.

I bowed as a sign of respect to them and they greeted me back. I'm amazed that they greeted me back, I smiled.

I got to sit behind them Aaaa I'm glad.

I wasn't able to go to school with them 'cause Mom said she'll be the one who'll drop me off, since it's my first day of class.

They turned back to look at me.

"Goodmorning! Welcome to our class!" Wonie greeted.

"Goodmorning to both of you, thank you! I'll enjoy, while I'm in this class." I said.

The Prof were instructing and telling us announcements, as soon as the bell rang the Prof dismissed us for breaktime after she left.

"C'mon, let's go together." Wonie said and dragged the both of us.

I just let him drag me as soon as we reach the Cafeteria he pushed us off in a table and sat on the chair.

"My treat, what do ya'll guys want?" Jake asked.

"Wow, it's a miracle." Wonie joked.

"What do you mean? Want me throw this wallet of mine in your face?" Jake joked.

"I was just kidding HAHAHA but for real I'm happy now that we're complete!" Wonie cheered.

"Yeah, leave that for later I'm really hungryyy."

"I'll just go with what you'll buy." I said and look at my surroundings.

Students forming lines, noise of a crowd talking, foods that smells awesomely great, sounds of clacking utensils are the ambiance occured in here.

Jake stood up and joined in line to get us some food while Wonie who's in front of me leaned in and asked.

"You'll come with us later after class?"

"Ofcourse, I'm going home with the two of you." I said.

"Great, great! There's this Café I wanted you to go, they just opened yesterday."

"Really? I would love to go there." I said.

"I know you would!" he said.

And then this one guy who just walked past our table caught my eye. It's the glasses guy!

I looked at his back as he were walking until they reached their table for them to eat on. He's facing my place but he doesn't seem to see me.

"Won."

"What?"

"Do you know that guy with the glasses on?" I asked him and pointed out the guy far behind him.

"Ofcourse, we're classmates HAHA."

"What's his name?"

"He's Riki- wait, wait, wait.. does he seem to interest you?" he asked me teasingly.

"It's not like that but he really seems interesting." I smiled.

"I see, he's smart you know along with his friends."

I nodded and then Jake arrived, putting the 2 trays on our table.

"Here, let's eat now I'm really hungryy, I can't take it anymore." Jake said and sat down.

"HAHA sorry again for that." Won said.

"Shut off." Jake said which made me laugh.

"What did you do?" I asked as we also started eating.

"I didn't let him eat his breakfast 'cause he's taking way too long to finish fixing his tie." Wonie said and giggled.

"You can just wait, now I haven't e-"

"Hep, hep. Stop arguing will you, food's in front of us. Continue eating now." I said and smacked their forehead.

"Ow!"

"Ya! That hurts!"

They whined but I just laughed it off and continued eating.

Class hours came after and then here goes our dismissal.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Wonie said and kept stamping his feet.

"You really can't wait." Jake said.

"How can I? We're the only one who's left here." Won said still stomping his feet.

"Chill or I'll throw this broom off of you, you literally made the mess but you made me clean it."

"Because it wasn't me." Won said and stopped stomping his feet.

"You did."

"I did not."

"Yes, you did."

"I literally did not!"

"Stop, both of you. You guys aren't kids to bicker anymore." I spatted to the both of them and sat at the empty seat, waiting for Jake to finish.

Tapping my shoe heels, looking outside and saw this guy.. was it.. Ri.. Riki! Yea, the guy with the glasses.

He's leaning in on the wall where we are able to see the outside. I think he's waiting for his friends who went to the bathroom.

"Riks!" Someone called outside for I suppose it's Sunghoon.

He turned to see them but then turned his gaze inside our room for where he met my eyes.

Bubss, I guess I'll be adding a characs from Itzy! and Lia as Sunoo's seatmate, ty <3