32

I ran as fast as I could, heading at the parking lot since I know he'll be going home together with his brother. I saw him as soon as I roamed my eyes around since he was standing.

I went to him, he's actually leaning on the car, looking at his phone. He didn't even manage to look up when I was in front of him.

"Hey, Ni-ki?" I called him but he didn't even look at me.

"Riki?"

"Pres? President?"

I sighed, "Babe?" I called him and now he's looking at me, tsk tsk.

"I.. I'm sorry if I made you mad.." I immediately said now that he's paying attention to me.

"Mad? I'm not mad, baby."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Ni-ki."

"Right, right. I'm sorry if I was acting like this too, didn't know you and the C. pres talking would make me jealous this much."

"Pfft." I giggled because he was too serious. I shall brighten up the atmosphere.

He raised his eyebrows, "Don't be sorry! It happens, you know." I said and tried to lower down his brows using my hand which I find funny.

"Right, sorry still."

"You liked being called babe, didn't you?" I said, changing the topic.

"When it comes from you, well it's a massive yes."

"Whatever."

"You're blushing aren't you?"

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are. Look, your face is turning red."

"Cut it out love birds." A voice suddenly was heard and I can sense that it's Won's voice.

I turned to look at them and he's with Jake.

"I thought you two went home." I said.

"This guy asked me to go with the lib so.. and came across two love birds." Won commented.

"Oh, okay. Can I come with you two?"

"You're asking that? Of Course br-"

"No, we'll go home together." Ni-ki spatted in and he then put his arm across my shoulder.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever, pres in fact you can just keep him to yourself." Won sarcastically said.

Ni-ki just laughed at it and then the two went to their vehicle. Not a while his brother came, we greeted each other as well and they asked me to drop me home.

-

"Bruh.one.mis.take." Won stated as he's looking at his paper.

I looked at him, "Pretty good than yester-"

"I.got.one.mis.take. One mistake! I'm gonna die.."

..

After we're done in the class we do what we always do, days passed and the event for the teacher's day came. Ni-ki planned on surprising our prof during the breaktime.

It's break time now so now we're preparing but.. we're in a mess.

"Yuna! Where's the sash!"

"Hyeongjun, the confetti's!!"

"Jungwon! What the hell!"

"Hahaha! Sunghoon!"

"Sunoo, help! Since you're not doing anything, hehe." I looked at who needed my help and found Won raising his hand, signaling me to come there.

I was told by Ni-ki to monitor them 'cause he's doing something but he's not here in the room. I came to Won and asked what happened as I walked to their area.

Now I know why they need my help. Sunghoon was stuck with the Christmas lights wrapped in his body which I bet Jungwon did.

"Are you guys playing or what?"

"Quiet. I don't know how to put it away since some are.. tangled." Won said.

"You scared?"

Later on I put it away from Sunghoon completely and they started to arrange now without playing around.

"Guys, guys. The Prof's here."

"Hide, hide!"

Ni-ki suddenly came in telling us the Prof's coming, since I was at the platform he dragged me to a corner to hide.

We crouched down to hide but my mind suddenly went blank as I was mesmerized with his beauty, he was peeking up to watch everyone.

"You okay, baby?" He whispered and looked at me.

I just wanted to stare in his eyes right now behind those transparent lenses. Immediately got back to my senses when I could hear Prof and Jake having a conversation outside.

"Tch, cute." he mumbled.