24

- Ni-ki's

Everything I said to Sunoo yesterday is true. I really mean it, maybe this started on the first day. I just didn't notice it because I kept on denying it and I thought of making him jealous since I like him so I asked Yuna to help me, thinking the feeling's mutual and so it is.

I know it's wrong and not the right thing to do, I don't really know what has been on my mind that day on why I asked her to help me.

Oh, and when Sunoo gave me his baked cookies it was actually really good. I actually saw the part where he crumpled the note sticked in the box that was for me, the plan worked t_t

"Pres, pres." Yuna called.

"What now?" I asked and fixed my glasses.

"Any news about the C. Pres?" This girl really. She has been asking me to update her about her 'crush' in exchange. She liked the council president the first time she entered this school and since I can be in contact with the c. pres she keeps asking me about him.

I crossed my arms, "I heard he likes someone." I said. When I turned to look at her, her smile faded.

"Ruining my day, tsk. You're lucky he likes you back." she said and rolled her eyes.

"It's not because of luck, it's because of my charm." I said and fixed my collar kiddingly.

"Ayo, pres!" Here comes Sunghoon and his buddy Heeseung.

"Gotta go, pres." Yuna said when the two arrived she left, going to Lia's area.

"You aren't updating me anymore." Sunghoon said and pouted.

"What have you had for breakfast?" I asked, "None, awee are you concerned abou-" Cutting him off.

"I thought so. What do you want?" I asked him, feeling annoyed.

"Tsk, So.. Sunoo likes you back?!" Before he could say it out loud I covered his mouth, "Damn you. Can you just shut your mouth?" I asked.

"Hahahaha! Yuna actually told me so I told Heeseung and Heeseung told Jay." He said that as if he's proud of spreading his 'great' message, "But don't worry we'll help you out with the courtship." He whispered.

"Congrats, bro! I ain't never been this happy for you-" Cutting Heeseung off I told him to shut up as well and he did.

Later on, more students came in but Sunoo haven't arrived yet. It's fine there's still time, also he wouldn't come to school late.

Jungwon and Jake have arrived but without Sunoo, I guess he'll come in late?

Breaktime came and the vice president's not here. I approached his two friends asking where he is, "Oh, right. Sorry, I haven't told you the reason, I only told the professor and well uh he's sick." Jungwon stated.

"I see, thanks. Have a great meal." I said and grabbed my things to leave.

"Pres, where are you going?" Jungwon asked.

"Kindly tell the professors I'm only on half day." I said and patted Won's back as a thanks.

When I left the Univ, I quickly went to a pharmacy store and bought some medicine. Then I dropped by the convenience store and bought some noodles that are chicken flavored since I don't know how to cook.

Sighing in front of their house, I have now rang the doorbell. His mother was the one who opened the gate, "Oh, Ni-ki dear, come in." Aunt welcomed me to their home and let me inside.

"I think you heard it from Wonie and Jakey, dear?" She asked and I nodded.

"I have that's why I came here, I also bought these noodles and medicines." I said and lifted up the bag from my hand.

"Oh, dear. Thank you for your concern but you have your class and you're going to miss it." Aunt said with concern in her voice.

"It's fine, no worries since I'm also concerned." I said and smiled to assure her it's really fine.

"That's cute and sweet. I made him soup but he won't eat it, will you do it for me dear?" She asked.

"No worries, aunt. It would be my pleasure."

"Here's the water and soup dear, I wasn't able to buy his medicine since he would be left alone here." Aunt said. As their only child they really love and care for Sunoo so much.

"I understand, aunt." I said and smiled, taking the tray from her.

"Auntie would be cute dear ^^" She smiled, they resembled each other's smiles. Auntie told me to go up now and guided me to Sunoo's room.

Auntie knocked and asked for permission about this and that and when I entered his room, the fragrance in his room was incredible. It smells sweet and cute at the same time.

I put the tray on the table just near his bed, shaking him to wake him up. I was about to feel his temperature by his neck and forehead just when he opened his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw me, from laying down he sat up from his bed moving back to his head board and covered his body with a blanket.

The fork?

"Y-you.. what are you d-doing here?" he asked weakly, fighting on opening his eyes since his eyes still seemed like it wanted to be closed.

I wanted to see you, darling.