28

The next day is the weekend. Jake suggested that we hang out in his apartment since he had one and we talked about this and that and ate lunch.

"And then he was like 'what is that?' and I was like ''bruh that's a tapioca pearl."

"He doesn't know what a tapioca pearl is?"

"He never had one! And he thought it was a goat's poop so he said I shouldn't drink that tea! Hahaha!" Won's telling us about his and Jay's date experience before.

"Is he for real?" Jake commented.

"Whaat, I find it cute to be honest, he is kinda funny. Hahaha!" Won said, laughing out loud.

"Haha, why doesn't he have one?" I asked.

"Because that's what he thought it was! It's a goat's poop and he never had one." Won explained, still laughing his ass out.

Jake's reading but his ears were listening to us and still asked questions.

"But for real I wasn't able to catch feelings for him." He commented and lied down the floor since we're on the floor.

"Uhuh."

"The person I like, you know him The both of you do, better than yourselves." He continued, which made me confused with what he said.

We know the guy better than ourselves? I only knew Won and Jake better than myself.

"You might have thought of each other but no." Won commented.

"It might be my father?!" I asked and was about to choke him.

"WHAT?! No way I'll be falling for a man with a son and his son's a friend of mine!" He exclaimed that it made me laugh.

"I was just joking, haha! But it might be.. Hmm.." I commented as well.

Eventually my phone suddenly rang showing that someone is calling me, it might be my Mi or Di. I looked at the caller's name and answered it right away, showing that it's Ni-ki who's calling me.

"I saw that heart on his name!" Won commented as he saw the nickname I've set on him, I rolled my eyes at him as stood up.

"I'll just take this call." I said and they nodded as an answer.

"Ni-ki?" I started as I placed the phone on my ear.

"Hello, darling. Are you free right now?" I turned around to look at the guys, it seems like we're not doing much just talking.

"I guess I am, why?"

"If you are free, would you mind if I take you out on a date?" I.want.to.scream.

He's asking me out on a date jlkjhhj It's actually my first time if I would go.. And what should I wear? I'm at Jake's, the clothes I'm wearing right now are actually uh not bad? But I guess it would look bad on a date, a hoodie and a pants that are comfortable t_t

"Sunoo? Darling? Baby? Babe?"

"Uhm, Ni-ki uh I'm not at home but I wanted to go.."

"I'll pick you up."

"Yes, sure, sure but I'm wearing clothes that wouldn't fit on dates.."

"Haha, I can feel you pouting. Every piece of clothing you wear fits on dates with me, so don't worry about it." MAN I WANTED TO SCREAM SO BADLY. How can he be so cool and caring at the same time? :<

Plus +++ his voice on call is >>>>

"I'll just.. Tell you the place where you're picking me up."

"Is it that far? I wouldn't want you to walk far, I'll pick you up."

We ended up, him picking me up from Jake's apartment.

"We'll go now." Ni-ki said to the guys as he assisted me to his car, opening the door for me. //

"Enjoy pres!"

"Take care guys."

"Bye! Sorry we couldn't hang ou-" Won cut me off.

"Shh! Enjoy your date!"

Squinting my eyes at him then I waved goodbye to the two.

"Shall we go now, Sun?" I nodded as my response and smiled.