25

"Don't get it wrong, alright? I mean no harm, I'm here to take care of you." I said, assuring him.

"Alright." he said and completely closed his eyes.

"Hey, no sleeping yet. You need to take your medicine." I said and took the bowl with soup in it.

"I have no.. appetite." he mumbled.

"Then your fever won't go away." I said, I really wanted for him to eat.

"Then it won't." Gosh he's so stubborn. I looked at him, seeing his beautiful face having a fever that doesn't suit him.

I grabbed a spoonful of soup and directly placed it near his mouth, "Here, just open your mouth." I'm glad when he did, which made me smile. I did the same when he swallowed the soup and felt great that I got to make him finish his soup.

"We'll have our medicine now, alright?" I stated and he nodded, "I have a question." I asked and when he didn't respond I continued knowing he's waiting for the question.

"Why did you get sick?" I asked and prepared his medicine, I looked at him and he's now looking at me.

"I didn't get any sleep and when I was about to shower to go to class my head ached and mom refused me to go, saying that I would get sick which I did." He said, closing his eyes again.

"I see, I'll have one question for now. Here, drink this." Handing him the glass and the tablet he took it and drank them immediately.

"Why didn't you attend class?" He asked as I'm helping him to lay down.

"Stop asking, it'll make your head hurt more." I said, and gently patted his head.

"You made me talk lengthy a while ago and now you're pat-"

"Sleep." I said which made him giggle.

"Alright, alright pres."

I roamed my eyes around his room, neat and clean. Also, I didn't notice the kitsune stuffed toy beside him, the one I gave him at the arcade.

Looked back at him again, admiring him sleeping.

-

"Oh, auntie, our class ended pretty late! We also brought some sweets for him to be energized! Haha!"

"It should be healthy food."

"Dear, dear. Thank you, Sunoo's inside, so is his visitor."

"I believe he had! We'll head in now, auntie!"

"I'll be downstairs! ^^"

"Thank you for having us, auntie."

"No worries, Jakey. ^^"

Opening my eyes, I realized I must've fallen asleep. I looked at him and he's still in deep sleep then door's slammed open. I looked at the back and saw Jungwon and Jake standing.

I stood up to greet them, "I am right, you're here." Won said.

"Well, yeah. Helloo."

"How is he?" Jake asked as he closed the door.

"It should be lessened by now." I said.

They're still in uniform's so I bet they headed straight here. Jungwon's putting down the sweets from the plastic bag so Jake is helping him, "Thank you, pres." Jungwon suddenly said.

"Why?"

"For coming here, taking care of him. Your friends were asking where you went, you should've told them." Jake.

"I'm glad I actually did, also I forgot to tell them where I was."

"You risked your perfect attendance just to take care of him, so this is love~" Jungwon commented and sang the last sentence.

"Tsk, tsk." I mumbled and shook my head.

"Wonie, Jake!" A low tone voice called, showing that Sunoo's now awake.

I looked at them as they hugged each other, pulling Jake because he was just standing, "Why the heck you didn't sleep?" Jungwon exclaimed.

"I was.. I was.." He looked at me when he answered.

"Uhuh, I get it." Jungwon said and gave him chocolate.

I raised my right eyebrow not knowing the reason why and Jungwon got it and by the way why is he giving him a bar of hershey's?

"Bruh, his fever will only get worse." Jake commented and just shook his head.

"Does it? Then eat this when you get well hehe." Jungwon put it away, placed it again on the plastic bag.

"HAHA! I will, thanks." Sunoo thanked.

"Sun." I called and the three of them looked at me, "You should eat once more by now and take your medicine." I said and looked at the time on my phone which was also filled with Hyunjin's messages.

Sunoo nodded, "Sure I'll call Mi."

"I'll just get it for y-" Cutting me off.

"No, no! We'll get it for you, let's go Jake!" Jungwon inserted and pulled Jake again with him.

When we're now left alone I grabbed the chance to talk to him, "Are you feeling a bit well now?" I asked.

"Kind of actually.. Thanks to you." He then smiled, his face turned red.

"That's good." I said, looking at him fanning himself with his hand.

"About yesterday.. Please forget about it.."

"I won't." He looked at me.

"Will you just.. I'm afraid I.. what about Yu.. nevermind." He said and lay back down in his bed.

"Yuna? We don't have a thing, it's you who I like so don't.. overthink, alright?"