08

Walking, heading home. I dropped by to the convenience store just right outside the village and since I thought of eating ice cream.

My phone suddenly rang, looking for it and seeing the name's of those two calling.

"What do y'all guys want." I started.

"Both of you, sleep over here." Jungwon said.

"Aren't your parents there?" Jake asked.

"Nah, business trip. NOW GET BOTH OF YOUR ASSES HERE AND WE'LL—"

I left the call not wanting to hear his blasting voice.

Now that I'm just in front of the convenience store, I should buy foods for us. They already knew I'm agreeing to sleep overs so I'll buy first.

Entering the store I bought a basket with me and took some chips, ice cream, more ice cream. I bought mint choco ice cream flavors for me! 

I don't have a car so mostly Jake picks me or us up whenever occasions like this happens, I came home but only Dad was there.

"I'm home." I said as I closed the door.

"Good evening, we bought you pizza. Eat it now before it gets cold." Di said and smiled at me so I smiled back.

I put the ice creams first in the fridge and sat down, "Have you already ate? How about Mi, where's she?" I asked and took a bite of the pizza.

"I'm done eating, Mi went to grocery." Di said as he's watching news.

I nodded and took another bite, "Di.. I'll be sleeping over Jungwon's place tonight.." I asked hoping he'll agree. I shut my eyes, dropped my pizza in the plate for a while to cross my hands in good luck.

"I agree but ask your Mi, alright?"

YES! HEHE

"Will Jake fetch you?" Di looked at me and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll just call your Mi." Dad said as he's now holding his phone.

As I finished eating Jake called, "I'm right outside."

"What? You're way too early, come inside." I said and on my way to open the door.

"Di, Jake's here. I'll let him in."

"Sure, sure."

"I'll just wait here, now hurry!" he shouted but I just rolled my eyes.

"Just come inside and wait for me here while I'm preparing!" I shouted back.

"Fine, fine. I needed to study but I'll just study in Won's place."

"Advance study? Let's just enjoy the night first now come in." I ended the call and saw him coming out of his car.

"I'll leave Jake to you Di!" I said and headed upstairs.

My friends are pretty close with Mi and Di soo we're like also family with them as my brothers^^

Preparing things and putting it in the bag still without Mi's approval ㅠㅠ

I came down and asked Di, "Did Mi agreed Di?"

"She did, enjoy your night with them." I smiled and thanked him. I took the chips and the ice cream with me I bought earlier, left some for Di and Mi.

"Let's go? Oh- we have food, want one?" I asked, offering Jake dinner.

"No, thanks. I already ate." he said so we now went out and bid good bye to Di. We're now heading to his car and put the things I bought at the back seat.

"You bought a lot of ice cream, is there a dinosaur in your stomach?" Jake said.

"You insane? I bought this for us, no, I mean for me and Won's only." I said jokingly.

"Uhuh, I heard this guy named Sunoo will be walking to his friend's place." he said.

"But Sunoo said it'll be their friendship over." I spat out, riding his joke.

"Whatever." he said rolling his eyes and entered the driver's seat. 

"HAHAHA!" I laughed till I sat on the passenger's seat.

so as you can see Sunoo calls his parents Mi and Di, I find it cute so I used those as to what he calls his parents. thank youu<3

and at the near end they were just playing around,  no hard feelings ㅠㅠ