38

I can't play any games right now since all of the activities are based on moving the body more. There are mind games too but I'm not really good at it. I felt lonely as Jake was participating in a mind game while Won played sports.

Ni-ki isn't here either so I asked his friends but neither of them don't know where he is. Until lunch time came and he finally arrived. When he reached our area he looked like he's looking for someone and then he spotted me so he came to me and sat beside me.

"Sorry, I wasn't able to call.. I was quite busy." He explained but shook my head telling him it's fine.

"It's fine, I understand. Now have you had your lunch?"

"I did, what about you?"

"Not yet. I was waiting for Won and Jake."

"Oh, here. I bought you lunch."

"Why, thank you but you don't need to."

"No, please eat now. Here." He handed me his lunch but changed his mind and started to feed me.

"Sunoo!"

"You guys won?"

"Ofcourse, my name says so." Won said, smirking.

"Okay, congrats."

"Whatever. Jake won too!"

"Congrats Jake!"

"Thank you, haha!"

"Favoritism."

I just laughed at Won sulking besides we were just bickering around.

"Oh, Pres! Why are you late?"

"You just noticed me now?"

"Okay? Question to a question."

"I need something important to do." Ni-ki explained and proceeded to feed me but since Won and Jake are in front of us I got shy.

"You're feeding that big guy?"

"Shut up."

"I thought we're eating together?"

"He bought me food.. So I can't go with you.."

They both said it's fine and left to eat their lunch. I told Ni-ki I can eat on my own and now I'm doing it myself. Their game, basketball was on and Ni-ki's playing. All I could do was cheer him on since I don't want to walk, I might trip because of my swollen foot.

"We can go to their bench, you know, we'll help you out." Won said when their play was about to start.

"I'm fine here, you'll just tire yourself of helping me."

"We won't tire ourselves out helping you but whatever you say." Won said acting rude.

"You just wanted Jay to-"

"Nope. He isn't my thing."

"Okay, whatever."

"Quiet, guys. They're starting."

"It's literally loud in here why do we need t-"

I covered Won's mouth because why can't he just stop talking but I shoved my hand right away. They started playing and the ball was on Ni-ki's team. When he had the ball he seemed like he's looking for someone but when our eyes met he winked but I'm sure he mouthed something.

Students in our class cheered as they saw what Ni-ki did and then he shot it, they won a point. Won was shaking me, cheering me instead of the players.

"Whooooo!"

"Pres! Pres!"

"Sunoo!"

I can't help it but my face turned red from shyness. Our area was really not that far from the basketball court so we can see the players clearly. In the middle of their game Ni-ki was excused because he needed to do something important.

"I'm sorry, I can't go home with you." Ni-ki said when he came to talk to me before leaving.

"It's fine, should I walk you there?"

"Are you being funny Sunoo?" Jungwon butt in.

"No, my brother's waiting for me outside. I'll call you when I can."

"Sure, sure."

"Take care."

"You too."

He then patted my head and left the gym. He just came a while ago and then he'll leave right away? It must be really important. I hope he's not tired.

"Oooh, Jay subbed Ni-ki."

"Who cares."

"Are you mad at him?"

"No. I'm mad at you."

"Okay."

"By the way, where's the chocolate our classmate gave you?"

"In my bag- You're not eating it."

"I am. Give me some."

"No. What if you'll go there and cheer for Jay?"

"I can just cheer him here, duh."

"Okay."