41

It's almost the time for Christmas and I love how they're not awkward with each other even having a conversation like that. Now that I think about it, have I introduced Ni-ki to Mi and Di properly when we're still together? I guess I haven't.

I wish I spent Christmas with Ni-ki too. I hope he's happy wherever he is, glasses guy. I hope he'll come back soon.

"How many times do I have-"

"Shut up."

"Move on, will you? He.. dumped you, Sun. Just like that and left you."

"He said he'll come back. I'll wait for him."

"Whatever you say."

"He'll be back."

"He didn't even tell you why."

I looked at him, staring at his eyes, pissed.

"Won, stop it." Jake warned Won, stopping him.

"It's.. fine Jake. Let him be." I said and looked away, fireworks came up timingly.

"I'm sorry, Sun. Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, guys!"

Greeting each other as we went inside to eat after the fireworks were out.

"Sunoo."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, I really am."

"It's fine.", I continued eating.

-

I went outside as soon as I was done eating, I went out alone since the two slept immediately. Thinking about Won's words. He did dump me, not telling me the reason why he left so suddenly just like that and it's not been that long when we're still together.

In that short span of time we were able to know something about each other. Our weaknesses, habits, and more but I guess that's it. We really don't know each other, we only think that we do.

Will he come back? But he said he will, I'll wait Ni-ki. I'll wait.

"Hey?" A hoarse voice was heard from behind, I looked at him as he's rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Will you stop overthinking?"

"What the hell are you on again, Jungwon?" This guy, I thought he'll say something comforting. ;-;

"Sorry but I know you did since I can hear what your mi-"

"Please, I thought you were asleep."

"I can't sleep. JAKE KICKED ME and I fell off the bed."

"That's good." I looked at him as I was laughing.

"Not funny." He then proceeded to stand beside me, leaning on the railings.

I then proceeded to look at the front, watching the view as I can still hear people having fun here.

"You know.." I looked at him as he started to talk.

"I don't."

"Shut up.

Even though I liked Jake for so long, I still treat him as my friend and not as the person I like. Our friendships are precious, us three. That's the reason why I turned down Jay because of Jake and you as well."

"Why-"

He looked so serious but his eyes looked so sad. I listened, not wanting to interrupt him so he could let it all out.

"You and Jake are very important to me. I couldn't bear losing you both so now I'm trying to stop this kind of feeling that I'm having for Jake."

"Don't try to stop it, you'll hurt yourself more."

"No, shush this isn't about me. It's about you."

"What? How come? You're telling me your story and n-"

"Don't wait for Ni-ki."

??

"Just like you said, you'll hurt yourself more."

Why is he being like this? He's really trying to stop me from liking.. waiting for Ni-ki..

"I know.. I know, Won. If hurting myself means waiting for Ni-ki, I'm willing to accept the pain." I answered, feeling confident and positive.

He just shook his head, patted my back before heading inside.

"You have nothing to say to me? Not even a 'shut up'?" I asked since he was quiet with what I said.

"I don't know. It's your choice, I just gave you some advice." He just shrugged his shoulders and walked away going back to Jake's room.

I don't get him, really. It's 'my missing Ni-ki again nights' right now.

'I miss our late night talks, call me again will you?'

thank you for 3.5k reads!! and to tell you an engene addressed the issue to Jake in yesterday's (08 / 14 / 22) fancall, thank you for staying! stay strong engenes! ily <3 have a grate day / night ><