06

Woke up with my alarm ringing as I stretched my body. I turned it off and got to the bathroom to take a shower. After I'm all done, I headed downstairs to eat for breakfast.

"Mom, where's Hyunjin?" I asked when his seat is empty.

"Goodmorning, baby. Wake him up, I assume he slept late." Mom said as she's preparing for our meal.

"I'm all awake now!" Hyunjin shouted on the way to the dining room and smacked my head.

"What the hell was that for?" I complained but I just sat on my seat.

"Sweetie, don't do that." Mom scolded him as Mom now sat on the chair.

We started eating and after those we headed to school but as we were about to reach out the village I saw the guy with pink hair, walking, heading to school.

"Hey, Hyunjin stop here." I said and the car stopped on Sunoo's way.

He looked startled when we stopped just beside him. I rolled down the mirror and rested my hand on the window frame.

"Hop in." I said and when I looked at him, his eyes were open wide.

"You don't need to." He said and started walking.

"Just hop in." I said, got out and opened the door for him. I gestured my hand for him to go in and which he did.

We're now heading off to school.

"Do you know him?" Hyunjin asked.

"Ofcourse, I wouldn't just let anybody hop in this car."

"He goes to the same Univ as us?"

"Yeah."

"I see. Hi there! I'm Hyunjin, Riki's brother." He introduced as he looked in the rearview mirror to see him.

"Oh, yea.. hi. I'm Sunoo, nice to meet you." he said.

"Same here. I bet you guys are close?"

"Uh, no.. not really hehe." Sunoo said.

"Uhuh, my brother never let anyone ho—" he didn't finish his sentence as I covered his talkative mouth.

"Just drive, Hyunjin." I said.

"Hahaha." I heard Sunoo silently laugh.

He's really crazy. When we reached school, we both drop by the gate.

I saw the three of 'em already arrived and their smiles were suspicious and as I was about to go to them Sunoo pulled my arms.

"What?"

"I just wanted to thank you for giving me a ride.." he said looking down.

"When you thank someone, look them by the eyes." I said and then he looked up.

"I'm shy, okay? I can't look you in the eyes though, your eyes look mesmerizing." He said and then covered his mouth immediately.

I chuckled, "I see, but no worries. I'll head now, see you in class." I said and headed now to the three.

"Morning, man."

"You have to tell us about it." Hoon said when I arrived at them.

I raised a brow, confused.

"Why are you together? AND he rode in your car?" Hoon asked.

"You never even let us ride that car and..?" Hee continued.

"So what? He came walking off to school so I have to give him a ride." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Let's head now, it's not like you two don't have cars." Jay said, referring to Hoon and Hee.

I laughed as we are heading now inside.

Class started and we're going to select for officers.

I'm not going for president anymore, 3 years are enough but the three kept me nominated.

I heard Sunoo will also be on position for president.

i'll be adding more characs soo don't be surprised! KSNDJ thank youu!