14

Since tomorrow is weekend, we stayed here at the Cafè for a bit, studying.

"What about we'll stay at my place?" Won started.

"Aren't your parents home?" I asked.

"They are but uuh I really wanted to hangout!" he whined.

"We can just go to the mall tomorrow and stroll around." Jake suggested.

"I haven't thought of that!"

"We'll eat lunch there, just head before 12." I said.

"Okie dokie." Won agreed and Jake just nodded in response.

- Ni-ki's

So, I was thinking why would the C. Pres gave Sun chocolates?

And why I didn't saw him at the convenience store?

Are they hanging out? Did the C. Pres asked him out???

These questions kept running inside my mind. I wanted to ask him but I'm afraid I'll get no answers from him. Forget it. I'll just finish my homework but a call came.

It was Heeseung, wanted to play at the arcades. I don't know what goes on his mind to why he wanted to play but it's late so I suggested we'll go tomorrow.

I bet he got rejected lol.

But let's hope not!

I finished my homeworks and I can't sleep..

"Shall I go outside?" I talked to myself so then I got up wore my hoodie.. with Stitch's face on it..

So are my pajamas..

Well, I'm now walking outside not knowing where do I go and let my feet move on its own.

But then I stopped at a familiar house, its Sun's. I sighed, wiping my glasses and looked up.

His lights are off, I guess he's sleeping by now. "I should leave. Night, Sun.", as I was about to turn around a car stopped in front of me. 

Jake's car. I can see through his windows are visible enough.

As I can see, it was Sun on the passenger's seat. He opened the door and bid goodbye to Jake, he seems to have not notice me.

"Bye, Jake. See you tomorrow HAHAHA!" then he slammed the door shut, turned around and saw me. 

His eyes widened, "Goodevening, Vice Pres." I greeted.

"G-good evening, Ni-ki. What brings you here?"

"Wandering."

"I see-"

"Where have you been?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, I went to cafè to study hehe."

"Ah really? It's late already, go inside."

"What about you? Want me to go walk with you?" he asked.

"No, I'll go home after you go inside." I said.

"Oh sure, I will.. good byee!" He started walking off as I watch him get inside. He looked at me and waved.

Cute.

Well as he said he studied.. so they didn't went out.. with.. okay, never mind. 

-

When I got home, I can hear footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Hyunjin, rubbing his eyes as he went down and I closed the door immediately as soon as I got in.

"You. Where have you been?"  he said and pointed his fingers at me.

"Just outside." I said and started walking towards the stairs.

"This late night?"

"Tss. You act like I don't do this."

"I'm worried, you might be kidnapped with that pajamas of yours." he said.

It sounds funny but when I looked at his face which is serious, made it more funnier.

"Are you kidding me?"

"You are a kid."

"I hate it here." I said and started walking upstairs and I can hear his laughter coming from him.

JSBSKJDSJDJ hehe