22

The day of our marketing came, they ended up selling choco chip cookies and brownies. At first some did really agree with munchkins, mostly the guys did.

"Good Morning! Sweet Dior at your service!" I didn't create the name for our 'store' t_t

I'm in charge of receiving the customers money, Jake persuades the customers to buy while Won hands out the flyers. Lia and Yuna did the baking and so on, the others prepared the tables and the designs for our booth.

It turns out kinda cute, I love it!

Won's, Jake and mine's turn to sell off our products, so it's just three of us in the booth. A customer went to buy our products,

"The one assigned to the cashier is cute." I heard a familiar voice approaching our booth, I turned to look at it and it is C. Pres.

"Good morning, cutie." He greeted, and I also greeted back , which made him smile.

"You all have sold a lot, great great." He commented which made me smile too.

He suddenly leaned in and whispered, "Oh, by the way leave that box reserved for me. I left my wallet, I'll be coming back." I looked at where he pointed.

"Sure, I'll wait."

"Alright, be right back." He winked and started to walk heading outside.

Oh gosh. I almost died.

"Caught ya!" Won spat right in front of me with Jake beside him. I raised a brow at him, "Didn't Riks say he'll be having that box earlier?" he continued.

"What? I didn't know, it'll be sold now to C. Pres.. you didn't tell me beforehand.." I said now pouting. SHOOT now it'll be with him again.

"He didn't tell you?"

"How would he? You're assigned with the products while I'm receiving the pay." I spat out.

Then he came back quickly, "Here, keep the change." handing me his cash, was about to give him his change but he refused.

"Keep it. Thank you for this, I'll cherish it. Gotta go! Professor's calling me!" He yelled the last sentence as he's walking away now.

I nodded and raised my hand and did thumbs up in the air, SHOOT now what do i do with Ni-ki now..

"-Won my cookies?" Ni-ki's voice can be heard talking to Won asking for his box of cookies and brOWNIES WHICH I SOLD IT OUT.

Won pointed at me and Ni-ki looked at me, his hands on his hips. He walked towards my area, "You ate them?" he asked.

"What? No." Acting as if we're strangers.

"Where is it then?" He looked to where his box was supposed to be placed but it was to where to be found.

"I.. I got them sold.." I said while my head was lowered, bit my lip hoping he wouldn't scold me.

I heard him sigh so I looked at him while his eyes were at me, I miss looking at those eyes just under his glasses.

"I can make you one though." I suggested out of guilt because Won said Ni-ki had already paid too.

"I'll be glad if you do." he said and walked away. He started to be this way too the time I have been ignoring him.

When I got home I started baking to finish it quickly. I include my Mi and Di with the cookies I baked.

Next day, I hurriedly arrived at the room and looking for him was the first thing I did. Only to find out he's having fun talking with Yuna just outside of our room, leaning on the railings. I stopped walking midway, looked at the box I'm holding.

I looked at the note written, I decided to just put it away so I placed the crumpled paper in my pocket. When I was about to walk inside our room someone suddenly grabbed me, pulling me back outside.

"Is that supposed to be my cookies?" The guy who pulled me asked, Oh, I suppose they're done talking.

"Yeah, here. Take it." I lent it out to him which he took it.

"Thank you." He patted the top of my head which was giving me flashbacks from before. I turned around to run away from him only to bring myself in the comfort room.

"No, no, no. It's not coming back." I washed my face when I reached the sink area and looked at the mirror.

"I was THIS close in losing these feelings, pfft." Emphasizing 'this' I sighed and was about to head out but got surprised by his appearance standing outside.

There's no doubt he didn't hear that at all. I looked at him, his face in shock. Clearly heard it.

"You.." he uttered.