36

"Ni-ki, I still need to play-"

"You can't even walk properly yet you still want to play." He said that made me pout, leaning my head on his back.

He asked our Prof to bring me to the clinic and on our way there he gave me a piggyback. We have a sub for me so it's alright but still I want to play more.

"Baby, you can still play tomorrow if we win this round."

"Oooh ^^"

"But.. your foot must be healed first." Oh, right. My face dropped once again.

"You're playing basketball tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"I am, will you watch me then?"

"Ofcourse, I will." I said and hugged him tighter.

"You're choking me, baby."

"Oh, right, sorry."

We arrived at the clinic and let me sit on the chair.

"Yes? What's the matter?"

"I sprained my ankle." With that the nurse immediately went to get an ice pack.

"Here, put it on your ankle." She handed it to me and made me write my name on the list but Ni-ki did it for me.

"I'll stay with you here."

"We can just bring it on the gym and-"

"Nope. Rest." I sighed heavily and he asked the nurse to let me stay here which the nurse agreed so she let us transfer to a bed for me to lay down.

"I don't need to lay down.."

"Do what you're comfortable with." He said, took the ice pack from me, grabbed a chair letting my foot rest there and lastly placed the ice pack on my ankle.

"Good now?" He asked me as he leaned in and smiled.

"Ah.. yes. Thanks." I smiled as well and looked away.

Suddenly my stomach made a sound indicating that I'm hungry which made Ni-ki giggle.

"Haha, I'll ask Sunghoon to bring us some food."

"What? No, I'm fine.. I'm good.."

But he was already on his phone, probably on a call with Sunghoon while his other hand was still placing the ice pack on my ankle. I tried to grab it from him since he's on a call but his hand automatically shooed my hand away so I let it be.

Swinging my not-injured-foot, if Mi would've seen me in this state right now she would've brought me to a hospital.

"Sunghoon's on the way here."

I was about to answer him when the nurse told us there's a visitor of ours. When all the people came in, I didn't know Sunghoon bought the whole neighborhood. Jungwon, Jake, Jay, Heeseung and the C. Pres including Sunghoon were here.

"Aren't only 2 people allowed to visit?" I asked.

"The C. Pres convinced! Haha, don't worry we won't be noisy." Won said but he doesn't know he's actually being noisy now.

"You're being noisy now, you'll get kicked out." Jake reminded Won.

"I'll get kicked out then I'm kicking her too." Won commented and Jake just shook his head in annoyance.

"Right, we're here to visit. How are you now hehe?" Won asked.

"Glad you noticed, I'm pretty good thanks to this guy ^^" I said, referring to Ni-ki.

"Good to hear!"

"Here's the food you ordered, sir."

"We also bought drinks."

As soon as Ni-ki grabbed the food Sunghoon had his face frowning, "Wow, no thank yous?"

"Thanks."

"Even giving a thanks seems sooo forced." Sunghoon commented.

"Haha, thank you Hoon!" I thanked him immediately since Ni-ki wasn't paying attention to him.

"You're welcome, SUNOO ^^"

"Tss." Ni-ki mumbled as he was placing the food on the table.

"You both can just eat later since it's almost our dismissal."

"My baby's hungry already, I couldn't let him wait."

"Ah, we're leaving." Sunghoon said and they all left the clinic laughing.

As we were eating he kept insisting on feeding me but I kept refusing since my hands are fine and well.

"You need to keep applying the ice with your hand, so I'll feed you. Here, say 'ah'." He said and I just rolled my eyes, I still have food in my mouth munching them in.

I pointed to my mouth signaling him that I still have food in my mouth so he just ate them, my eyes widened when it was my spoon he devoured the food in.

"Ya, that's my spoon. You have yours, remember.." I told him as soon as I swallowed my food.

"Oh.. my bad, sorry." He didn't seem like apologizing since he was smirking.

"And.. why are you smirking?"

"It's an indirect kiss."

"It's not!"

"Shh, too noisy."

And then proceeded to feed me. This guy, really.. //

sorry it really took me longer to update, i hope you guys are fine and well! alsooo this story is almost coming to an end (?) since i'm planning to make this shorter but we're reaching chap. 40 than i have thought! ^__^