19

- Sun's 

Later on, class started but the Prof had an announcement.

"Goodmorning, everyone. This won't take long but your Pres will be giving an announcement."

Oh, I guess Ni-ki will have the announcement. Ni-ki walked in front of everyone.

"About the Pres's meeting last time is that we'll be having our activity, the food marketing-"

He explained everything and all that we'll be choosing food products that we'll sell off to students, held in our gymnasium.

They now started voting that'll be easy to make, "Not munchkins, they're too common." A classmate of mine stated.

"How about we'll put marshmallows in it?"

"Nah, I prefer having mango float."

"Make it yourself and sell it on your own." Funny how now they started to bicker, this took longer than the Prof said earlier.

Laughed it out and looked at the clock, hanging on the wall.

"How about we'll ask our Vice Pres about his thoughts?" Surprised at the sudden call of my name causing me to stand up.

"I uh agree to what decision they'd come up with, I'm fine with that." Looking at his eyes intensely, it turned into a staring contest.

"Thank you, you can sit down now." Ni-ki said and I sat down immediately, looking away suddenly the atmosphere became hot.

"Then we'll end our meeting here. It's past time. So, sort it now on your own." The Prof said, bid his goodbye and left the room.

I don't want this feeling. Trying to shake it off, I grabbed my notebook and pen. Reading, highlighting my notes for the upcoming exam. I need to focus more on this.

We're doing the marketing activity after the exam so no pressure applied before the exams. The other Prof entered the room, not being able to finish reading my notes.

Glad that he announced to make us study and finish our unfinished activities. Since I'm done with my activities I decided to study.

"I actually booked the library in our time so you can go if you want to study but stay here if you're not up to any good in the library." The Prof finished his statement and some of the students started to stand up and headed outside.

"Lia, you're going to lib?" I asked her since I noticed she's packing her things.

"No, I'll be staying here. I have unfinished activities." She said and I nodded in response.

I started to grab my need-to-study things cause I'll be going to the lib.

"Jake, Wonie. Lib?" I asked both of them when I got to their front.

"That's my line." Jake commented.

"Then I'm borrowing your line." I said.

"Yea, I'll go to the lib." Jake.

"I think I'll.. pass." He said and pouted.

"That's sad, we'll head now then." I said and started heading to the lib with Jake ofcourse.

When we reached the library we decided to sit at the back corner table before I proceeded to our table. I grabbed various books for more notes to write hehe.

"Wow, you grabbed more than you do." Jake spat.

"As if, I took it for us." I said and slammed the books in front of him which kind of made a noise..

We started reading and all together when suddenly the chair in front of me got dragged and a person sat on it. By the smell of his perfume I can identify who's this person on our table.

The chair beside me got dragged and being sat too, I looked at them. Tchh, it's just Ni-ki and Heeseung. I looked at Jake having Heeseung in front of him.

He has a thing for Heeseung, shh ! ><

I giggled because of this unexpected interaction of them both but I got distracted with the person in front of me.