33

"Happy Teacher's Day!"

We greeted our Prof as soon as he entered the room. Confetti's were popped, a sash was put on our Prof and yells were heard in the room.

"Woohoo!"

"Wow! Thank you, everyone!"

"There's more!"

"Cake? I'm in a diet class." Our Prof said jokingly and laughed.

I looked at them as they were taking a selfie with our Prof, wanted us to gather around to take a group photo and again was being dragged by Ni-ki not wanting to let me go.

"Ni-ki, haha. Chill no one's going to take Sunoo away from you ><" Our Professor commented, the class suddenly teased us and I immediately pushed him away as my face was turning red.

Only our class knew about me and Ni-k, so as the Prof so I guess it's kinda fine? t_t Sunghoon's the culprit of spreading it. ;-;

"Sun, beside me." Ni-ki whispered as I was walking away from him.

I kept walking to stand beside Won and Jake but he grabbed my arm making me stand beside him, he chuckled then got serious when our Prof's student from the other class told us to smile for a picture.

"He said smile, why are you-"

"Shh, smile baby."

I then smiled and when we needed to do another pose, he did the peace sign and placed his hand behind my head so I did a pose like I punched him in the face. ^^

"Okay! Thank you, everyone. I need to go back now, it's almost time." Our Prof said.

"Prof, bring the cake."

"Oh, yes, thanks! Those who want some please come and get a slice."

"We're fine, Prof!"

"Sunghoon said he wants some!"

"Come and get a slice, Hoon. Hahaha!"

It was Heeseung who dragged Sunghoon but still he ended up getting a slice of the cake. Our Prof then left after and our next class came.

Ni-ki sat on Lia's seat, and she was sitting beside Yuna. Everyone changed seats which the Prof allowed us to. The Prof didn't discuss much since we're almost done by the lesson.

"How about you come with me for dinner?" Ni-ki suddenly asked when I was reading my notes.

"Yea, yea."

"Really?"

"Mhmm."

"You love me?"

"Yes, yes. Will you.." I looked at him and squinted my eyes, he giggled and whispered 'I love you too' in my ears.

"Really.. You're flirting here in class.. We're still in class." I reminded him but he won't listen.

"I wasn't. I was showing my affection towards you."

"Whatever."

"I'm bored."

"Study with me."

"I'm this small at memorizing it." I just rolled my eyes as he kept bugging me until the end of our class.

I went out together with the two and asked Ni-ki to wait for me by the gate. I also noticed that Jay and Won aren't talking much unlike before, Won admitted that he had feelings for Jay once but it's not working. That's what he said.

"Ya! Jake, stop it. Bruh."

"You did it first."

"Guys, I'll head first now." I said and patted their backs really hard.

"You're leaving but you still manage to hit us." Won commented.

"It's not like you're not used to it? Haha." Jake also commented.

"Hahaha! Sorry not sorry."

"You, treat us tomorrow! Ow! Jake my back look, I think I need to go-"

"So dramatic." I rolled my eyes when Won laughed and I headed straight to Ni-ki when I saw him by the gate.

"Is it okay if we'll walk?" Ni-ki asked as soon as I approached him.

"Whaat, of course! I love walking, especially with you." I said and held his hand.

"Me too, especially when I'm with you."