13

"Suuun-" Won called me as I was arranging my things.

"Fine. Eat all of it." I said and handed him the opened box of chocolates.

"Hehe! Thank you. Jaaaake!" he called Jake which was just beside him.

"What the hell is wrong with you."

"Have some."

"No, thank you." He said facing his palm to Won.

"Okkkk."

I just rolled my eyes and sat properly on my seat. It's lunch time and we're just staying in our room, as usual Jake with his book.

"Sunoo! Council Pres is looking for you." A classmate of mine called me.

"Ah, for a while." I stood up and headed outside.

When I got outside he was leaning on the wall with his hands on his pockets. I greeted him with a smile when he saw me and he stood up properly.

"So.. you came here for?" I asked.

"Sup haha! Just wanna ask if Lia gave you the chocolate?"

"Yeah, I did. Won is currently eating them.." I said and took a peek inside the room.

"Oh, I see. Well, have you eaten it?" he asked and I nodded.

"But you didn't need to buy me one." I said looking at him.

"Oh it's just my sister bought them from abroad and we have a lot.. I thought of you since you like 'em and so I gave you one." He said smiling.

He got those beautiful smile, pointed nose, shaped-like almond eyes and he got those headphones hanging around his neck.

"Thank you but you really didn't need to."

"Well, I wanted to."

haha wdjejdsjdnd

"Y-you need to go now Pres haha!" I said pushing him.

He stopped me from pushing him and turned to look at me, "Like I said you can just call me Hyuka or Huening Kai."

I shook my head not agreeing with what he said, "Nope, let's be professional here, Pres."

"Hahaha! I'll get going." he said and I nodded, shooing my hands to him.

I sighed and held my shirt, I can feel my heart beating fast, s I was about to turn around Won's head was peeking while I can see Jake's back facing outside.

I raised a brow, "And why both of you are there?"

"What me? HAHA! Jake dragged me here." He said, laughing at slapping Jake's arms.

"I can't with you." Jake said and headed to his seat as I entered inside.

When I entered, my vision caught Pres and he was looking at me intensely, his eyebrows furrowed, with his arms crossed to his chest.

Did I do something wrong? I didn't mind it afterwards, I sat on my seat.

"Won, you finished all the chocolates?", I asked as I saw on his desk was a box that's already empty.

"Yes, 'cause you said so." I REALLY CAN'T WITH HIM TOO.

"Just kidding! I gave one to every studs here." He said and started laughing, I rolled my eyes.

Class dismissed, Jake told us he'd bought us a drink to the new Cafè. Gosh, I miss the scent there. It was really nice and I really loved it. I didn't know Jake was a regular there when we came to order.

"Uh I came here oftentimes to study.. well, yeah."

Won and I just both nodded.

"We didn't ask." Won said but he just got a slap on his back.

"I'll drop your order then."

"Nooooo, but really we're glad you were a regular. Come here often, yes?"

"Shut up." And Won just laughed while I slapped my forehead with their bickering over my face.

what's up!  it's been a week since the last update, i was busy with acads :( sorry </3