12

- Sunoo's

Oh hell nah CAUSE THESE DAYS RIKI HAS BEEN TREATING ME UH FOODS..

Sometimes he would walk me home, and he would not go home together with his brother and there's this every time I'm with him MY FACE WOULD FEEL HOT or will go red.. his gestures.. also makes me flutter I don't know why. Am I going crazy? AAAAAAA

Suddenly, I heard a knock coming outside my door.

"Sun, is there a problem? Why are you shouting? Open the door and talk to your Mi." I heard Mom said from the outside.

"Ah, I'm alright Mi!"

"Are you sure? I'll head now to our room, good night dear!" Mom said and walked away.

"Night.. Mi."

I jumped down to my bed with my back facing, arms wide open and I sighed, heavily. It's not a big problem but I kept on thinking about it.. about him.

Also whenever there's a club, I admit I keep on taking a glance at him.

Well, he's good at dancing, he really is! And I admire him for that, including his smartness and his personality. I didn't realized I was smiling at the thought that has been going through my head. 

I slapped my face quite hard, "Ouch. Why the heck are you smiling." I said to myself and decided to forget it and doze off to sleep. 

Morning came and woke up as early as possible, didn't get enough sleep but whatever.

"Sun, breakfast." Mi said as I got down.

"I'm still full, Mi." I said and waved goodbye to the both of them. Walking as fast as I can so Riki won't come and would drop me off to school.

I arrived at the school safely.

"I see it's fun being this early!" Won said as he approached me by the gate.

I looked at Jake who's behind him and he was just reading.

"Morning, guys." I greeted and so as the both of them.

"Let's head inside!"

As I walked through the room my heart beat kept increasing. Am I nervous? And for what am I nervous for?

We came at our room and saw Ni-ki taking a nap, Jay was writing while their two friends were playing as usual.

"Morning guys!" Hoon greeted at us and I greeted back a smile. I looked at Ni-ki who wasn't bothered by the guy's noise.

"Ya! Jake! Do you want to di-" I looked at the both of them starting to bicker again.

"Shut up, I'm studying."

"Jake! You're stepping on my shoe!"

"Oh, I didn't notice it."

"Tsk tsk." I mumbled.

"You saying something?!" Jungwon turned around.

"Why are you.. hyper?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

He got up and sat on Lia's seat, "I have something to tell you." he whispered at me.

I just nodded at him, "Are you and Pres having a thing?" he asked.

"What thing?"

"Like mutual understa-"

"What? No!"

"HAHA! Chill, chill. You don't need to shout."

I pushed him away as I saw Lia now coming in.

"Morning, vice pres!" She greeted me and I nodded in response. We also became quite close as we're seatmates.

"Vice pres, you know a friend of mine will transfer here." She said excitingly.

"Ooh, we'll be having a new student. When will she transfer?" I asked excitingly as the thought of having new student in our room.

"I guess.. by next week." I nodded and she smiled.

"I see, so you've done your paper works?" I asked.

"I did HAHA! Oh, by the way Council Pres told me to give this to you." she said.

She took her bag, holding out a wrapped box with a tied ribbon in it. I looked at it confusedly, there's also a note.

'You mentioned once you loved chocolates, so here I bought this for you :)'

Was written in the note. I do love chocolates but I didn't mention to buy me one.

"Oh uh thanks for handling me this."

"No worries, besides he told me to hand it to you." she smiled.

I guess I'll thank him later.

"I never saw Council Pres giving chocolates."

"Ah, really?"

"I wonder why he gave you though but don't mind it, he's such a sweet Council Pres."

"Haha!" I chuckled nervously.

mhmm.. who's this council pres? HSBDISJD