07

— Sunoo's

"Everyone, we'll now be selecting for our officers."

We all nodded.

"So starting off ofcourse, president."

I raised my hand and nominated myself.

I just wanted to see his reaction, I wanted to compete with him. I do this cause I knew he became the President before.

I looked back to look for him but when I saw him, he just took a nap.

LIKE WHAT? I'M HERE TO COMPETE THE POSITION WITH YOU AS THE PRESIDENT.

But he seems not to care about it ㅠㅠ

My face suddenly lit up when his friend nominated him, I guess it was Sunghoon. I looked back again and when I looked at him his brows are now furrowed, raised his hand.

"Yes, Nishimura?"

"I object as—"

I stoop up and said, "I close the nomination!" and sat down.

Sorry not sorry Ni-ki but I wanted it to be fun hehe^^

"We have two nominees, finally. Nishimura has now a competitor." the Prof smiled as she wrote down our names in the board.

She called us and we stood in front, "Now as we vote for the president, state your statements to why are you suitable to be the president."

Oooh this is nice, it's like taking the position of a president council.

"I would like to go first. Firstly, I won't say that I'm suitable for it but if I would be, I would make this class fun and be responsible."

I looked at Ni-ki and saw him looking furious at ME. AHAHBSHWHS

Ni-ki responded, "Now that you have nominated for me, I forbid everyone to vote for me." I prevent myself from laughing but to be honest it's not fun now.

IS HE ON HIS RIGHT MIND?

We gave our remaining statements and went back to our seats. They are all now voting and he did become the president and I became the vice, oh not nice.

"Hell yeah! You're the Vice president!" Wonie cheered but I shook my head.

"I never wanted to be in position for officer but ended up one." I said as I was arranging my things.

"Yea, yea. You did it for fun, I know you." Jake said.

"But let's see how this goes." I said as we're now walking, heading to the Cafeteria.

We didn't arrive earlier so now it's crowded and the seats were occupied. We decided to just buy for now and eat it in the room.

Forming a line to buy but then this guy came off running suddenly ran into me so I knocked against this person who just bought juice and it poured on me.

I wanted to curse but AAAAAAA

I DON'T HAVE ANY EXTRA SHIRT WHAT THE HELL

"Hey! I'm sorry it's all over you." he was about to wipe it with his hanky but I suddenly got dragged.

When I looked at his back, it seems Ni-ki who's dragging me. I'm FUFNDING hungry. 

He got to his seat, rummaging his bag, took some shirt and threw it at me.

"Wear it." he said. Wow? him and his gestures, why is he like this?

"You don't need to, I'm fine. Thanks." I said and was about to give it to him.

"Wear it, will you?"

"Fine, so demanding." I whispered those two words but it looks like he heard it cause his eyebrows furrowed ㅠㅠ

So I ran out of the room and got to the boy's cr. As I got finished, I walked outside only to bump on someone's chest. Looking up only to get mesmerized by his eyes again.

"I- I'll give it back to you tomorrow." I said, about to leave.

"Keep it." he said.

I turned back and looked at him.

"No, I'll be returning this since you've done a lot." I said and smiled, continued to walk away.