16

"Want to play hockey?"

- Sunoo's

I didn't thought I would bump in to these guys.

They were playing shoot, my two guys with the other two guys. They're actually playing in pair lol, competing.

We just came and the two of them found their playmate, I wanted to play hockey at first but they played with them instead.

At first Jake kept refusing to play but Heeseung convinces him and then there he played with them HAHA.

I looked around looking for someone particular, my heart started beating fast when I saw him and he was playing with the claw machine.

He kept trying and all but he hasn't caught it still, so then I look back at these guys infront waiting for them to finish.

My heart kept beating fast and I wanted to go out but suddenly  this guy stood beside me and I know it's him. He handed me the toy he got, I looked at it and looked at him. Looking at the guys direction.

"Ni-ki? What's this?" OFCOURSE IT'S A STUFFEDTOY SUNOO WHAT THE KDJDJS

The beating increased, oh gosh. Am I going to die?

"For you." he answered. For me? So, I took it 'cause why not ISBDJS no just kidding he have it to me so..

I thanked him, hugged the stuffed toy to calm my heart. He invited me to play hockey and finally I got to play it. We started playing, "Whoever loses, needs to be flicked in the forehead." I said.

"Sure." He replied.

I laughed, rolling up my imaginary sleeves like we're playing in a tournament.

-

hahasdjcjc

"It seems like we have the person to be flicked in the forehead." he said slowly walking towards me.

I lost. Well, his flick won't hurt I suppose.

"I heard who loses get a punishment." I looked to where was that coming from 'cause I know that was Won's voice.

When I saw him he was cracking up his knuckles, "What're you up to?" I asked, raising my brow.

"Andddd I know we get to flick the loser's forehead too!" he said.

"No, not including you." I said.

"No no no."

"He lost so I get to flick his, first." Ni-ki spat in, "I'll do it now, this won't hurt."

And he flicked it, it really didn't hurt but what made me nervous was his affirmation.

Won suddenly flicked my forehead, "You're zoning out."

"I know you took that as an advantage."

"Nooo, I wouldn't do that." he said kiddingly. So I flicked his too, he was about do it again but Jay called him HA!

Ni-ki stood beside me, "I heard we'll be having transfer student?" 

I looked at him but he just raised his eyebrow. "Yes, by monday I think she'll be in school." I said.

"I see- oh, I'll be having a meeting with the Pres's so I can't accompany that student. Can I ask you if it's okay you're the one who'll accompany her?" he stated.

"Uh sure." I said and smiled.

"By the way, wanna eat lunch with us?"

"We just had our lunch." I responded, they went here without eating lunch?

"Oh, alright."

I looked at the guys, going turns in playing hockey.

Pfft.