37

"I can just ask Mi to-"

"Nope."

"I'm heavy.."

"Not a bit."

"You'll just get tired."

"I won't."

"Put me down, will you?"

"Nuh uh."

I sighed in defeat and just laid my head on his shoulder heading to the parking lot. Waiting for his brother to come since their class isn't finished yet.

"Put me down, I can stand on my own."

"So stubborn."

"You too."

Then he put me down gently and told me to lean on the car. While waiting for his brother to arrive, we would bet how many more minutes his brother would arrive.

"I bet it would be in 5." I said.

"Then mine's 12." He said and we started to set our time on our phones, and when his brother arrived Ni-ki got a flick on his forehead since it was not long till his brother had arrived.

Sun sets, fresh air, cars going different ways, houses, what going home feels like with Ni-ki beside me holding my hand, playing with them. I wish this would happen everyday but I know someday Ni-ki and I will be separated from each other. If that would happen then I'm really happy I got to be with him and he got to be part of my life.

I looked at him, now sleeping leaning his head on my shoulders. I smiled, ruffled his hair and looked outside again. Sunsets are beautiful to look at even when the day comes to an end it seems so beautiful. When they dropped me off at home it's already dark but Ni-ki decided to help me get inside the house.

"Hi, Ni-ki!" Mi greeted Ni-ki as soon as she saw him but then dropped when she saw me limping.

"Oh, dear. What happened?" Mi then helped me and made me sit on the couch.

"Sunoo twisted his ankle but don't worry aunt, we were able to put ice on it." Ni-ki responded.

"Really? Thank you, dear. Will you eat dinner with us? I cooked dinner already so have it with us^^"

"Mi, his brother is waiting outside."

"Oh, then. Join him in, have your dinner here." Mi invited but since Ni-ki couldn't refuse, he called his brother outside and asked to eat dinner.

While having our dinner we were quiet, nobody's talking. Clacking of spoons touching the plate, chewing the foods in its own mouths. As soon as we were done the two left since their mom was looking for them.

"Thank you for your dinner, aunt!"

"No worries, dear!"

"Get home safe!"

And just like usual, I asked Ni-ki to call me when he gets home but an hour later there was no call from him. Thinking that he might be busy or got something to do, I don't mind. I'll wait.

Didn't know I fell asleep while waiting for his call but still no calls from him, he must be really busy. I started to prepare for our second day of intrams but my foot is swollen, I couldn't play.

"Mi..." I called when I got to finish what I needed to do.

"Yes? Oh, right your foot. I'll drop you off."

"Thank youu."

Soon then Mi dropped me off at the Univ after we finished eating our breakfast.

"Sunoo, let me help you!"

"Good Morning aunt!"

"Good morning, Wonie and Jakey! Thank you for helping out but I need to go now."

"We can handle this!"

"Bye, aunt!"

"Drive safely, Mi!" I said lastly and before she left.

Jake was the only one who's guiding me to the gym. I told them I could do it myself but they insisted and Won was the one who held my things for me. When we arrived at the gym we sat on the bleachers and student from our class approached me

"Vice pres! I'm sorry, I was the one who caused you this." He said and handed me a bar of chocolate.

"It's fine! Don't apologize."

"No, he should be. Look, your foot's now swollen." I squinted my eyes on Won, glaring at him.

"Don't mind Jungwon, he's just like that."

"Hahaha, I know him. Take it. Heard you like chocolates so here."

"Whaat, you don't need to-"

"We all do and thank you! Now go away. ^^" Won said as soon as he grabbed the chocolate.

"Whatever you say, your highness." He joked then left our area.

"You're so mean."

"Well, both of you are." Jake commented.

"You're reading? We're here to have fun, play sports!" Won to Jake.

"Shut up."

"You're mean too."

And then they started to bicker, Won handing me the chocolate. I looked around in our area to look for Ni-ki but he was nowhere to be found. His friends are already here and it's almost time now before we start our opening.

"If I were you I'd eat this chocolate right here, right now." Won said, rolling my eyes at him.