31

Ni-ki's friend group including me, Won and Jake ate together when lunch came.

"Here, I made it for you." Ni-ki handed me his lunch, I looked at him.

"For me? What are you supposed to eat now?" I asked, concerned.

"I bought two lunches, funny how I searched to make this," he said.

"You put effort into it, it's not funny."

He pinched my cheeks and said, "Forget it, come eat it now tell me if it's not delicious I'll-"

"Nobody's throwing any food, I'll take a bite now." I said and took a bite. It's actually delicious! And he's doubting his cook -3-

"Not good?-"

"Why are my friends flirting!" Sunghoon suddenly exclaimed, I looked around but Hee and Jake were just talking.

"Shall I flirt with you instead, treasurer?" Won said jokingly.

"Oh, shut up. Want me to tell them you had a crush on-" Won stood up and covered Sunghoon's mouth as they were sitting in front of each other.

They now started to fight but not physically! Just what friends do, Ni-ki then continued to ask me if his cooking was good.

"It is, yes! Here, take a bite." I grabbed a spoonful of his big mac and placed the spoon in front of him.

His eyes widened and I noticed what I just did and was about to eat it but he grabbed my hand and ate the one I served him.

"Mhmm, thanks. It really is good." He then smiled.

His smile is undeniably my weakness. //

We all walked together heading to the room after we ate our lunch and on our way there I saw C. Pres outside the room, like he's looking for someone.

And when he saw me he called me, I asked Ni-ki to go in first.

"C. Pres! It's been a while." I said as soon as I approached him.

"Sun, yeah it's been a while. I came to tell you there'll be a meeting later, pres's and vice." he said and smiled.

"Oh, I'll tell the pres then, is that it?"

"How are you?"

"Been good, haha."

"That's cool, if you ask me well I'm also good."

"Good to hear ^^"

"Really.. Well, I better go. Have a nice day ahead, cutie." He then left after he said that not waiting for my response.

DFGHJK cutie again :/

I then went inside the room and was surprised when Ni-ki was leaning on the wall beside the door with his head down and his eyes closed.

"Ni-ki? How can you sleep standing?" I asked and shook his body.

"I'm not, why didn't the C. pres just tell me we have a meeting?"

He leaned, our face inches apart. I tried pushing him away because other students might be looking at us but he won't budge an inch.

"I-I.. I don't know. He just greeted me so I guess he also wanted to do it since.." My voice gets lower as the words escape my mouth.

"I get it, I get it." He patted my head and went to his seat.

I watched him as he sat on his seat, not giving me a single glance. Well, by the way he's acting I can tell he's upset.

How can he not? The C. pres is supposed to tell him about the meeting t_t

-

The meeting came and until now he's still ignoring me so I did the same.. But don't worry I'll talk to him later after this meeting.

It's just about the intrams. He also announced that we should surprise our teachers for the teacher's day the next day after, he also included the booth for our halloween since it's just a month after.

When the meeting finished, we fixed our things and went out of the room. Ni-ki was walking faster than he was but Hyuka suddenly called me. Heck is this.

"Can I ask?"

"You're literally asking now.." I said I was a bit pissed since Ni-ki might leave the Univ now and I wouldn't be able to catch up to him.

"Sorry.. So are you and Ni-ki together?" he asked.

I looked around the room hoping Hyuka and I were the only person here.

"No it's fine, I'm in a hurry, well yes we're.. together." I said not wanting to take it out as mean since I know he still likes me and I don't want him hurt.

"Oh, well then that's great. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you-"

"Sun, I still like you, I'm not here to ruin things you have now but I can't get over you-"

Sorry, C. Pres but I really need to go t_t

"Hyuka.. I'm really sorry, we'll continue the talk tomorrow. I really need to go, he's probably.. uh waiting for me."

I bid him goodbye and left the room.