30

"On a carousel? You guys aren't kids anymore! Hahaha." Won then laughed.

"Where else do we go? Sitting on a bench watching? Not fun besides the worker let us in so it's not only for kids." I answered and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Stop bickering, are you guys kids?" Jake spatted in, shaking his head.

"Hahahahaha, oh- Sunoo someone's calling." Jungwon said as he's handing out my phone to me since he was using it while we're talking.

I took it from him and stood up from the chair, going to the balcony. I answered the call.

"Just got home?"

"Just had my dinner, how about you?"

"That's good, still having one hehe." I answered.

"Oh, continue eating, call me after, yeah?"

"Haha, yea. I will, also how was your dinner?" I asked lastly.

"Always good. Have a great meal, loveyoubye." He ended the call.

No way he just said it.. Maybe he slipped?.. Nevermind my face is turning red.

I walked back to the dining area and continued eating with them. I immediately called Ni-ki after eating and we started talking, then later on started reviewing our lessons.

I fell asleep without knowing and woke up early in the morning with his messages of him should end the call and so on ><

"What time is it?" I asked Won as I saw him fixing the blankets.

"You literally have your phone beside you."

"Oh, right sorry hehe." It's 7:10 in the morning, still early.

"You have a visitor downstairs by the way." Won told me and suddenly I sprang out from the bed, heading to the bathroom to wash myself and headed downstairs.

Ni-ki's here! He didn't text me he'd come, and Jake was nowhere to be seen.

"Morning, baby. Jake went out for a jog." Ni-ki said and stood up from the couch.

"Oh, I see. Good morning!" He then hugged me tight.

"I bought you all a breakfast." He said and laid his chin on the top of my head.

"Why, thank you." I said and patted his head, him still hugging me.

"Ehem, lovebirds? Step aside, I want to drink water." Won suddenly popped out and we immediately pushed apart.

We ate breakfast as soon as Jake came so we could eat together. Later in the afternoon, I went home with Ni-ki and he dropped me by my house.

"Right, right. I won't forget to call you." I said when he's about to remind me about it.

"You got it, baby. Bye." He said and I waved, then he went on his way to his home.

When I got in I was greeted by Mi and Di and I went up to my room to call him in which he answered immediately.

"Our intrams is coming."

"Intrams?" I asked, confused.

"Intramurals, baby. Where sports a-"

"Oh, right! Well, yea it is but hell of a schoolworks and the exam comes first before it." I said and laughed.

"Haha, yea. We'll be busy by then."

"True, as officers and students. Hmmf, you know I really don't want to be part of the officers." I said.

"It looks like it but you're doing great you know." he said.

"Thank you, haha! So you are." I said and laughed.

"Something's funny?"

"No, just.. Why are you taking it seriously!" I exclaimed.

"Just wanted to tease you, hehe."

We talked and talked until we felt sleepy.

-

"Kim?"

"28, Prof." I said and put back the papers on my bag.

"Bruh, Sunoo got 2 mistakes while I got 4 AAAAA." Jungwon exclaimed.

"You should study more." I said and flicked his forehead.

"Wow, so arrogant."

"Nye, nye."

"Jake?"

"30, professor." Jake told the prof, Won and I acted dead.

"Bruh, I'm out." Won said and acted to pack his things.

"Yang?"

"26, professor."

"That's it for today, everyone. Tomorrow again." The professor said and left.

"I'm leaving as well." Jungwon jokes.