20

I continued with my business, reading. When a mumbling can be heard -,-

"-I said I'll sit there."

"Then we'll switch, why are you still talking?"

They both stood up and switched places. Heeseung and Jake started talking, discussing with each other about the lessons for the exams.

"You're not going to talk to me?" A voice can be heard just to my left. I was reading a book where I cover my face with it.

Slowly lowering the book down only to see him napping, looking at me. I shook my head and continued reading.

"I thought we agreed about you not to ignore m-"

"I'm not, we're in the library, we need to be quiet and I'm here to study." I didn't notice that my eyebrows were furrowed, making him separate them using his hands.

Looking at him he was pouting, adding more intensity to what he did earlier.

"I'm done studying and all, I want to review things with you." He said.

Sighing, I put down my book and looked at him. Doing the same thing as him, putting my arms on the table and resting my head on my arms.

"What subject do you wanna review?" I asked and sat back properly since I can't stand his stares, now I'm acting as if I'm rummaging through my notes.

"I wanted to know.. more about you." He said which surprised me. I looked at the other two guys but it seems that they're enjoying each other's company.

"Not interested." I said and started reading again.

"Really, I want to know what your favorite color is, your favorite song and so on." He said, which made me look at him.

Fine, you want this? I'll drop my reading later then, I'm playing your game so we can finish this fast.

"I like the color of peaches." I actually like white. "My favorite song is.. ne-nerv.. nothing."

"Peaches, cute. And what again? Nothing by?"

"Nothing, specifically." I said and turned to look away at the other side.

"Tsk, mine's blue." He said.

"Blue by?" I asked, still looking away.

"Favorite color of mine is blue, idiot." he said and I heard him giggled.

Oh, my mind went blank suddenly dfghj

Blue.. Stitch.. I see. I actually find it cute but why is he suddenly asking nonsense questions.

"It's not nonsense, it makes sense to me since I wanted to know you more." Oh, did he read my mind?

"Time to go back cutie pies." Hee suddenly cut in on our conversation and stood up. I quickly stood up to return the book to their places and Ni-ki decided to help, Jake did help too.

Going back to our room in pairs, Oh Jake if you were beside me I wouldn't be this nervous. Then Jake suddenly turned around and signaled me to stand beside him but I refused since he's enjoying Hee's company.

t_t

Nevermind.. Should I start a topic? NO, why would I.. I mean we kind of.. almost in the friend stage but the way I feel got that stage away.

I'm not gonna commit any feelings. ALRIGHT, mind that Sunoo. Closing my eyes, promising those words in my mind.

"What are you nervous for?" Ni-ki, just beside me, asked.

Turning to look at him, I shook my head signaling him it's nothing.

"I just uh.." Looking away, I wasn't able to finish my word. What have I become? I wasn't like this whenever I'm with him before.

"Forget it, Ni-ki. Just don't mind me, would you?" I sighed heavily once again and walked as fast as I could to get past him.

I'm pissed. Literally, I just don't want Ni-ki to see me like this. It's bothering me, including the way my heart beats whenever I'm near to him. It doesn't feel right for me, this should stop.

I better make it stop before it gets worse.