40

Watching him from afar as he walks with his luggage together with his brother and mom but it seems like he forgot something and went back to the seat where they had sat earlier.

"You're leaving?" I asked as I took my chance to approach him.

He turned to look at me, his eyes looked sad or should I say tired.

"Darling.. I wasn't planning to."

"Have a safe flight."

"I'll tell you why when I come back."

"If you're coming back then, I'll be waiting for your return."

"You're really not the type to force people."

"If I would, what difference would they make?"

He just smiled at what I said and then hugged me. I don't know why a tear fell down my cheek, I hugged him back tightly not wanting to let him go.

"You're such a fool, not attending classes just like that."

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll be back, I promise."

He then gave me a kiss on the forehead, down to my nose and gave a peck on my cheeks. I let go of the hug so did he. Ni-ki lastly wiped a tear that rolled down on my cheeks, I closed my eyes feeling his warmth one last time before going to his mom.

"Sunoo..."

I opened my eyes, looking at him in his eyes behind those glasses.

"I'm breaking up with.. you."

And then there my tears started to fall, I smiled at him. It would be best if it's this way, I understand him.

"Sorry, I might hurt you more waiting for me to come back."

"I.. I understand... I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

I waved at him, he did too on his way to his mom.

-

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to a month since Ni-ki left the country. I still don't know why he had to leave just like that.

It's our Christmas break and we're having it here in Jake's apartment also currently eating macarons that we made last night, and decorating his apartment.

"Hey, sorrowful guy. Mind helping me fix this thing up?" Won asked.

"I'm not sorrowful." I said and helped him with the Christmas lights.

"I didn't say any name."

"Tss, do it yourself." I said as I was about to put it back in the box.

"Ya, get it over with, will you? We're here to have fun, celebrate Christmas."

"I know."

"But your face says so."

"Whatever, where's Jake?"

"Bathroom."

After he said that I helped him hang the Christmas lights, and as soon as we're finished we continued eating the macarons and sat on the couch to rest for a while. We're also planning on celebrating Christmas here in his apartment with just the three of us.

"Sunoo."

"What?"

"Are you okay?" Won suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"I am, why?"

"I'm sorry about that day."

The day he said Ni-ki's leaving, it's not his fault. Ni-ki didn't tell me but instead he only told Jay then Jay decided to tell Won since they have been in contact with each other and Won wanted to tell it to me.

"I'm actually glad you told me." If it weren't I wouldn't have known he left.

When Ni-ki broke up with me, I accepted that since I know someday this'll happen but I didn't know it would be this soon. I smiled at Won and smacked the back of his head.

I couldn't be mad at Ni-ki, I just can't. He didn't even tell me the reason why he left, not even one but I think it's because of his dad since I haven't heard Ni-ki telling me about his dad. I'll wait for him, until I can.

"Are you crazy?"

"What?"

"Guys, guys. Come on, let's cook now." Jake suggested appearing out in thin air.

"We'll do it later, it's still early."

"6 pm's still early for you?"

"Fine, whatever." Won timidly stood up, took the last macaron in the plate, shoving it whole in his mouth.

"Finish that first."

They'll be the ones who'll cook since they know how to, I mean only Jake does, Jungwon just volunteered to help but I know they'll just fight in there before cooking so I came to the kitchen and watched them cook. As I was about to reach the kitchen I heard their conversation like the serious one.

"Jake, I like you and you know that."

"I know."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Being sweet.. even though I know you like Heeseung."

I only know Jake has a thing for Heeseung but Jungwon.. I peaked at what they're doing, Won was chopping the hotdogs while Jake was preparing the pan.

"Sunoo, I know you're there."

I was about to run back to the living room but Won was fast to stop me.

"I thought you guys would be fighting over there so I went to check and.."

"It's alright, sorry I didn't tell you."

"Don't be sorry. It doesn't need to be said, it's your choice if you'll tell me or not." I said and smiled.

"Now that you know it, please go away."

"Okay."

He just laughed so I slapped the back of his head and went back to the living room. I'll just sleep for a while since I have nothing to do.