44

- Mr. Blurry's

We reached his apartment. His friend told me where he's staying and I wasn't able to drop them off as the two look sober and told me they'll drop the other two.

I tried waking him up by shaking his body but he wouldn't move a bit, instead he kept mumbling things like, 'Ni-ki, I miss you.', 'Where are you, baby.' My heart ached as I kept hearing it repeatedly.

You never called me baby, it's always Ni-ki.

I sighed as I knew he wouldn't wake up from just shaking him. I struggled on giving him a piggyback but then I did it. I saw him, when he drank two shots of what-was-that-drink.

"Is he even eating? Why is he so light?" I mumbled to myself as I was walking on the way to his room.

Now I needed to wake him up and ask for his keys.

"Sun? Sunoo?" I called, not hearing any response.

Since he won't wake up from calling his name and I'm struggling to wake him up since I gave him a piggyback so I pinched him in his legs.

Sorry, Sun.

"Shoot, stand up."

"Fvck." Surprised with what I did, he fell off his butt.

I helped him stand up, he's still tipsy I would say.

"Where are we?" Stuttering as he asked.

"In your apartment."

"A kidnapper taking me to my apartment?"

Kidnapper? Sorry, but I find him cute.

"You're a handsome kidnapper. You're familiar." He mumbled the last words.

"Indeed, I am. Now, give me your keys."

"Kiss?"

"Yes, keys. So, I could hel-"

He kissed me.. on my nose..

Oh, goodness. I held my face and turned my back from him as my face turned red. I didn't expect to receive this as soon as I got back.

I turned to look back at him, "Keys. Sunoo, to unlock your door."

He gave me another kiss.. But on my cheek..

Alright, this is enough. My heart's beating not normally.

"Aye, you like my kisses?" I looked at him as he said that and he was smiling.

I do.

But if I were really a kidnapper you're doing this too? Giving him a kiss? t_t

I texted his friend as to where Sunoo put his keys. Gladly, he knew and immediately told me where he hid his spare key and I assisted Sunoo going in, in his apartment. Turning on the lights, I looked around and his apartment looked so clean and organized.

I'll call his friend to come here and take care of him since his friends are trusted to take care of him. I laid him down in his bed and kissed his forehead before I left.

"Goodnight, Sun."

-

Sunoo's

I sprang out from my bed immediately as my dreams seemed so real. I looked around and I'm in my room. I ran to the living room and saw Won sleeping on the couch. So, it wasn't real.

That guy in my dream was blurry but I know those features, it's Ni-ki. I hope it was real. I sat down on the couch just in front of Won.

I can hear the sound of utensils and plates dropping from the dining area. I stood up and came to where that noise came from. It was Jake, cooking and preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Sun. Hungry?"

"I am."

"Wake Jungwon up too, please. Thank you." He said and continued to place the plate on the table.

I walked up to where Jungwon's sleeping, standing in front of him, staring at his face. I pinched his waist causing him to wake up. That was quick, so I turned around to go back to the dining area.

"I'm still sleepy."

"Then go back to sleep."

"I came to take care of you, drunk, and you, waking me up, had the guts to pinch me." Won exclaimed.

"Sorry not sorry."

"I have good news for you to say but nah you wound me."

"I'm not fond of good news." I said as I sat on the chair as soon as I arrived at the dining.

"This is legit good. You've been waiting for this one." He said again and sat in front of me.

"Nope."

"Tsk, whatever."

We started eating but it's actually more like bickering on the table.

2nd to the last chap! ^____^