34

"Sunoo meet my mom, Mom meet Sunoo." Ni-ki said, introducing me to his mom.

His Mom looks really sweet and really beautiful!

"Nice to meet you, aunt! I'm Kim Sunoo ^^" I greeted and lent my hand to her which she accepted.

To be honest I didn't expect to be introduced to his mom right here, right now. He likes to surprise me, does he? t_t

"What a cute guy your lover is, my baby!"

"Mom-"

Ooh, he's being babied by his mom. That's cute.

"It's fine baby, haha! I'm Ni-ki's mom, nice to meet you too ^^" She greeted me as well and we shaked hands.

I'm actually nervous and shaking right now but since his mom was actually kind and not strict it kind of got away. I looked around their house and their living room was filled with gaming stuff.

"Oh, why won't you two wait at Ni-ki's room-"

"Mom? No, just here in the living room." His brother complained, being strict.

"It's messy here."

"Not in my room, mom. Just here."

Their mom agreed after their little argument and I waited here since Ni-ki went to change into comfortable clothes.

"Sunoo, dear?" his mom called.

"Oh, yes aunt?"

"Is Ni-ki being a pain in the butt?"

"No, aunt. He's actually a well behaved, kind and smart guy." I said and smiled.

"I'm honored, dear. Haha! You know dear he always talks about you, how cute you are, smart and how kind you are."

Ooh, never knew that.

"And you are really cute, haha!" I giggled at his mom's reaction.

"Haha, I'm really not cute.."

"Oh, dear you are. Have a seat, dear. Sweetie why didn't you let Sunoo-"

I nodded and sat down at their sofa so Ni-ki's called baby here and his brother as sweetie?

That's cute, for real. Not a while long Ni-ki came down with his Stitch pajamas! So cute t-t

"My pajamas are all Stitch, don't hate me." Ni-ki said as soon as he sat down beside me.

"Oh no I won't, I find it cute you know." I laughed.

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Tss."

"Okay."

"Okay." Copying him.

"Hmm."

"Hmm.."

"I love you." He whispered.

"I hate you." I whispered back.

"PDA love birds." his brother suddenly commented which made me laugh cause his brother was casually playing.

"Sun."

"Yep."

"Are you a soccer?"

I raised my right eyebrow in confusion, is he trying to do a pick up line? Hahaha!

"I'm not."

"Fine, forget it."

"Just kidding, haha! Why?"

"Because you're my goal."

I looked at him as silence was suddenly in the room, his face was dead serious which made me want to laugh. My face is red as a tomato right now as I'm trying to suppress my laugh.

"Are you okay? Sunghoon told me to say that to you.." How cute t_t

I laughed hysterically but without a sound since I want to bother the household.

"Now, you're laughing hard."

"W-wait, I...I." I stopped when he sighed, "Right, ehem. Sorry, it was cute but Sunghoon told you to say it to me?"

"Yeah."

"Haha, hehe." The only thing I said.

I pinched his cheeks and laid my head on the sofa, which he immediately pulled and made me lay his head on his shoulders.

Later on, his mom called for dinner and we went to their dining room and ate dinner together. We were talking, and his mom is really fun to be with but Ni-ki is just quietly eating. When we were done eating, Ni-ki let me stay for a while longer.

"Want me to go and buy you your favorite?" Ni-ki asked me.

"No, it's fine. I'll take the vanilla one ^^"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes." I said making sure so he won't go out and buy just because they don't have mint choco here. t-t

We ate ice cream as our dessert, Ni-ki also went to drive me home after we're done eating.