New York x Georgia

Requested by OfficialGeorgiastate
I hope you enjoy
Trigger warning:bullying self pity,self hate,insecurity.

Thank you atlas427 for helping me

——

New York and Georgia have always been friends. over the years New York had developed a strong crush on the southern state.

New York's POV

I was in the kitchen drinking my coffee. when I see Georgia walk in. he's so beautiful and handsome but he would never love me back. he probably thinks I'm too mean or too angry. He probably just thinks I'm some Yankee. I decided to go to five below to clear my head.

I got into my car and drove to five below. when I got to the store I parked my car. As I walked into the store I hear a bunch of giggling 13--year-olds. I try my best to ignore them but then I hear." oh my god look at this idiot look at what this old guy is wearing" I hear one of the 13-year-olds say.

I walk past and grab what I want, as I goes to leave the store one of the kids say something else.
"where's this guy from? New Jersey?" One of the kids say and zthe other kids start laughing. I thought about hitting one of these kids but I just decided not to get arrested today. I walk to my car as thoughts of self pity flooded my mind.'Fuck I don't even look like I'm from New York.' I thought to myself as I got into a car. I start the car and drive home.

I feel tears rolling down my face. I took a deep breath and try to stop the tears from coming down until I get home.

Georgia's POV

slam

I hear the Front door slamming. Then I see New York running pass Em. It looked like he was crying.
' Maybe I should check on him." I thought to myself I got up went to my room to grab my blanket. I go to New York's room,

I open the door. when I walk in I see Yorkie crying into a pillow. " Hey York is it okay if we cuddle?" I said he looked up at me."yes" he said with a raspy voice. I hugged him "what happened?" I asked

"Well Um "he says with a shaky voice" I went to the store because I needed to clear my head and I came across a group of kids. they started to make fun of me and said I looked like I was from New Jersey. and how that made me feel bad about myself and how I feels like you would never love me" he said as he pulls away. ' did he say he loves me?' I thought. I see York's
Eyes widen he is realizing what he just said. Tears start rolling down his face again.
" Hey it's okay you did nothing wrong." I said in a soft tone." I but yo-" I cut him off " no buts you are perfect the way you are and for the record I like you too and you do not look like you're from New Jersey." I said. I saw New York Smile as he hugged me. soon we started cuddling. I kissed New York's forehead. he pulled me in for a kiss kiss was sweet he tasted like apples." you taste like apples" I say New York looked at me and smiled" you taste like peaches."
Then we had happy cuddles for the rest of the day.

The end

-—-
I hope you enjoy sorry it took so long to make