😭

Let me explain

I had a weird dream about Alaska we were on a field trip I think and then we went on the blimp and then somehow we ended up in Alaska and the cops were involved and I thought I was gonna die I was with a friends and an old friend that lives in my neighborhood and I fell in a snow hole and it was cold and weird and cold and I thought I was gonna die

A  friends and I we're talking about my weird ass dream and then I was like what I mean and then I found this dream Bible online and I used it and now so basically this is the analysis of my dream.

Blimp

To dream of a blimp may represent a plan or project getting "off the ground" that is big and empty.

Positively, dreaming about a blimp may reflect feelings about success or maintaining your level of status based on unsubstantial gestures. Feeling that it's easy to succeed by "talking big", but using very little resources.

Negatively, a blimp may reflect the realization of goals that are based on empty promises or a lack of substance. Getting something in your life to work based on a lack of substance, integrity, or an unusual degree of deception. Successful plans or projects based on "a lot of hot air" or lies. Keeping power, money, self-respect, or other people's loyalty with methods that are uncaring. Saying whatever needs to be said in order to keep your goals "floating."

Example: A woman dreamed of using a blimp to travel with a bunch of Las Vegas card dealers. In waking life she was taking a chance with her business to keep customers by using free pen gifts to entice her customers to renew their contracts to keep her business running. The blimp may have reflected her feelings about how big and empty the gesture of free gift pens to her customer felt to her in order to keep her business "floating."

To dream of Alaska represents a free state of mind that prefers to put up with something difficult to enjoy doing something different than what everyone else is doing. A free state of mind that feels good being on it's own with something different or difficult. Enjoying doing whatever you want while never needing to think anyone else matters because your enduring something difficult or different all the time. Enjoying a difficult or different job that doesn't need anyone else around. A free state of mind that doesn't fear being on it's own. A free state of mind where nobody bothers you if you don't want them to.

Example: A woman dreamed of seeing an Alaskan landscape. In waking life she was a Canadian preparing for business meetings in Europe with potential investors. The Alaskan symbolism in this case may have reflected her feelings about how easy it would be to get investors for her business if she was willing to endure travelling to Europe when Europe may have been an unusual difficult experience to get investors while on her own. To dream of snow on the ground represents an unpleasant, cold, or terrible situation you have to put up with until it completely goes away on it's own. A situation that feels unforgiving until it's finished. A situation that feels so cold that nobody does anything for you. Suffering with delays or no progress. A lack of momentum in your life. Not liking having to wait. Harsh and difficult times.

Positively, dreaming about snow may reflect a fresh start in some area of your life that happens all on it's own. Never believing that problem would fix on it's own and discovering that it did. The emptiness of one situation ending bringing a pleasant new beginning to another situation. A new feeling of security or a second chance because you have to. Experiencing something that has come to an end because it had to. Alternatively, snow may symbolize spiritual peace, tranquility or a new sense of clarity because something else took over.

Negatively, snow may reflect how harsh or cold a cleansing experience is. A very unpleasant new beginning or feeling as though you're being punished. Emotional isolation. Feeling "out on the cold" or like you got a "cold shoulder." A loss, a breakup, or an unpleasant ending of some kind. Coldness of a relationship where you are not getting along or talking to each other that may take time to pass. Keeping someone else "out in the cold."