Main six fluff

Requested by 4Technical2Error0
Hope you enjoy sorry if it's bad.

———-
It was a Beautiful sunny day. Florida and his five boyfriends decided to go on a date to the roller rink. Yes they were going rollerskating. The boyfriends put on the roller-skates. Florida and New York were on the rink first. While Louis and California we're helping Gov and Texas get on to the rink." Come on Tex you can do this.it's not like we're iceskating" California said we he grab Texas's hands.

Once they were all on the rink. Florida and New York skated to their boyfriends hand in hand. "Are you two going to be okay?" New York asked, looking at Gov and Texas knowing that Texas can't skate very well and Gov has never been skating before. Tex nodded and tried skate away and started was tripping on his feet. The boyfriends chuckled at their lover.

"Come on lone star let me help you." California skated over to Texas and grabbed his hand to help him stay balanced.. " thank you Poppy" Texas said, as he kissed California's cheek.

"Sha you ready for this?" Loui asked Gov nods in response. Louie took the fed's hand. "Follow my lead." Louis said. Gov nodded followed the Cajun states lead.

A few minutes later after teaching Gov how to skate The group decided to join hands and ski together in one line.

The boyfriends were enjoying their time together when a stranger skated up to them. "Hi can I have your autographs I love the welcome to the table show." The stranger asked. New York tighten his grip to Florida's hand. "Sorry we don't do autographs" Gov said.

" OK then nice meeting you" The stranger said and left them alone.

New York loosened his grip on Florida's hand. Florida looked at Yorkie and notices that New York is tired. " Apple do you wanna go home?" Florida asked New York read his head on for the shoulder." I'll take that as a yes" Texas said looking over at his boyfriends.
They got off the rink and sat down and took off their skates. Florida helped Yorkie take off his skates " all set sweetheart do you want me to take the skates to the counter for you?" Florida asked New York nodded and response " OK but I'm not carrying you to the car." Florida said kissing  New York's forehead. New York smirk and mumbled." we'll see" Florida walked away not hearing what York said.

After Florida got back from putting the skates away. New York somehow convince Florida to carry him to the car because he was tired. Their other boyfriends chuckled as he carried New York brides style to the car.

They all got into the car. Gov looked in the real view mirror and saw New York snuggled up to California asleep. Gov smiled as he pulled out of the parking lot.

It was a pretty nice date.

I hope you enjoyed