:3<3

Saw this on Tumblr immediately thought of the states

Cali: Did you know?

New York: Hm?

Cali: Earlier, when Texas said that I wasn't human and that I didn't deserve human kindness, you didn't even react.... did you already know?"

New York: Oh, yes, I've known since the first time we met.

Cali: What?! But then, why did you-?!

New York: Because in that moment, human or otherwise, you just seemed like someone who was desperately longing for someone, anyone, to offer you a gentle and caring hand, to help you without judgement or ulterior-motive. And no matter what Texas says, I stand by the choice that I made.... I'm glad I met you that day.

———-
Mass : Go away.

New York: Don't go away.

Mass : GO AWAY!

New York: DON'T GO AWAY!
Cali confused: Why are they yelling at a cat?

Jersey watching and eating popcorn: New York adopted a cat instead of a dog and he wants Mass to accept his as his Niece.

—————
New York about Geo : Screw all of you! I wasn't depressed when the nerd left! I loved my vacation from him the whole time he was gone.

Cali: Then why did I hear the song What Hurts The Most play over and over again from your room at night?

New York, tearing up: S-Shut up!

———
Cali: Damn, it's dark in here.

Monty : I'm not scared or anything.

Cali:...

Monty: I mean, who's scared of the dark these days? Not me, that would be stupid.

Cali: Do you want me to hold your hand?

Monty: Yes. Tell anyone about this and you're dead.
———
Ari: What is love?

Coco: Baby don't hurt me

New Mexico: I would never hurt either of you

Ari: No, it's a song
New Mexico forcefully: I would never let anyone hurt you

Bye