Danger noodle for Texas

requested by Seraphina9305

I hope you enjoy
I want to give a shout out to
atlas427 for helping me out on this one

———-
California's POV

I was in my room thinking of ways to ask Texas to be my boyfriend. I looked on my calendar, it was almost Texas Independence Day. Then I got an idea. I should get him a Texas Bluebonnet rattlesnake. I got on my computer to find a pet store that sells that type of snake. I found one and teleported there. I walking into the store an employees helped me fine the rattlesnake. The snake is tan with bright blue diamondback markings.

Time skip

I teleported back to the statehouse. I go to Texas's room. I place the aquarium on his dresser with a note that was unsigned. Then left to my room

Another time skip

Texas's POV

I went into my room and saw a aquarium with a Texas Bluebonnet rattlesnake inside of it. Then I saw a little note that said Happy Texas Independence Day. ' There's only one person that knows I love snakes, but that's impossible he hates me.' I thought as I sat on my bed. I'm going to wait to confront him about it.

later

I went to California's room. When I walked in he was out on his balcony watching the sunset.
He leaned against the railing, staring up at the multicolored sky. Oranges and pinks splashed against California's tan skin. The setting sun was blocked by his head enough to create a halo effect of golden sunshine.

Everything from the sun to the painting-like sky to California's smile made my heart stop. He really did look angelic."Oh hey Texas." Cali said bringing me out of my trance. "oh uh hey Cal." I said as I walked towards him. "Do you need anything?" He asked  "yeah Um did you put a snake in my room?" I asked

Cali's POV

I stared at Texas for a few minutes." Well um ya see it was a gift for your independ-" I was cut off by Texas kissing me. I was surprised at first but I kiss back. We pulled away " i'm sorry I should've asked first. I know you're big on consent." Texas apologized. Which makes my heart sore. We looked at each other for a few minutes.We leaned in for another kiss. Once we pulled away.
"California will you be my boyfriend?" Texas asked.I smiled brightly and said. "yes I would love to be your boyfriend." I said. 
Then we kissed again and it was better than the last two.

The end

If the end of it seems rushed is because I'm kinda in a rush to get to finish because I'm leaving tomorrow I'm going on a road trip with my mom and dad. I wanted to get this done before I hit the road

But I hope you enjoyed it.