Oklahoma X Texas

TW: February winter 2021
GhostyHoe what quested this I hope you enjoy sorry if it sucks

——/-
It was February 2021 it was winter and the whole country was frozen over Texas had a power outage and was freezing. Oklahoma wanted to help so he made some hot soup. Oklahoma walked to Texas door and knocked it." Texas can I come in"Oklahoma said Texas didn't answer.Oklahoma Open the door and walked in when he saw Texas he immediately was worried because it was freezing in Texas's room" damn it's freezing in here" Oklahoma said, alerting Texas of his present." Ww-hat -are -you-do-ing- in h-ere?" Texas stuttered As he wrapped himself and even more blankets then he already had.
" I brought ya soup I thought I would help make ya feel better." Oklahoma said. The truth is he had a crush on Texas.

Texas looked at Oklahoma confused but excepted the soup" thank you Oklahoma" Texas said " ya need anything else?" Oklahoma asked trying to help the southerner out. Texas nodded and said." more blankets and some hot tea" Texas said Oklahoma Nodded told him,he would be right back with the stuff or at least the blankets. He went to his room to get more blankets. Then went back to Texas's room" hey I got the blankets I have to make one more stop for the tea" Oklahoma Said and set the blankets on the bed.Texas nodded in response. Then Oklahoma left the room and went to the kitchen to get the tea made.

Time skip

When the tea was done brewing Oklahoma poured the water into the mug and then stirred the tea around to mix it. Then he brought it to Texas.

After Texas finished the tea
" could you stay with me I don't want to be alone right now." Texas asked looking Oklahoma Oklahoma nodded and got into the bed to snuggle up to Texas with all the blankets.

Other states peaked in to check on Texas and was shocked when they saw Oklahoma and Texas cuddling
" maybe they don't hate each other as much as they say they do" A state said.

The end

I hope you enjoyed it had fun drinking it