When Canada found out about Georgia and New York

Headcannons and some contacts
So Canada and New York do have some on resolved feelings for each other. But New York has obviously moved on. Also this is kind of a prequel to the love child fic  I made a couple weeks ago.

atlas427 and I made this a few weeks ago but I never uploaded it and I forgot about it until now.

——-
Canada is visiting the States again.
So all the states were in a meeting with her. The meaning had just started in Canada was flirting with New York of course New York being a Northeast state  and having no idea what flirting is this right over his head. Arizona was growling at Canada the whole time she flirted with New York.
Georgia saw her flirting with his boyfriend so he got out of his seat and walked up to New York to give him a peck on the lips.
Canada makes the surprise Pikachu face. Making Arizona laugh New Mexico who is sitting right next to Arizona is smirking. "Canada what's wrong?" New York asked. "Uh i " she's trying to speak the words aren't coming out "sjdgwuiwbwvskdvwkagw" Canada says crying to speak. New York just looks at her actually all the states are just looking at her. When her wienjbdhvkswvw dies down and
Canada yells "SINCE WHEN HAS THAT BEEN A THING?!"All the states say at the exact same time" since February " Canada gets even more shocked and says
" heheowbfhbrghskwiebdhbdb FEBRUARY??!!!" Then Maryland says "they been crushing on each other since well New York's bad injury" Mary said . Then Arizona says" yeah and I convince New York to confess and ask him out"

"So New York and Georgia...?" Canada ask she still can't wrap her head around it. Colorado says"Yorkie and Geo are dating"
Because he wants to be included.

Return of the surprised Pikachu face and she calmly says "New York and I need to talk" Canada says New York Gops because he thinks he's in trouble"Ok " New York says as he is walking out of the room with Canada kind of nervous.

"did you not think to tell me before letting me flirt with you?" Canada question New York. " you were flirting?" New York ask He'll never truly understand what flirting is.

" but to answer your question I didn't think it was important" New York says trying to defend himself

"yes, it was light flirting because i wanted to make up after so long but it seems you've moved on" Canada says a bit pissed. New York looks at her and says" well yeah obviously we broke up 102 years ago look for you and I had was special. I've moved on with Georgia. He's everything I need and more."

internally Canada's like "you think you can get rid of me that quick, THINK AGAIN" Canada thought to herself. New York is looking at Canada and said " One day you'll find someone that means as much as I did to you when we were a couple" York says "perhaps i will" she walks away hiding a knowing smirk New York walks back into the meeting room and says" She scares me sometimes"